Hacking BotW Language Pack Problem

jules3324

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Venezuela
Sorry if this belongs on a different section, this is my first actual thread, I have searched all over and found no solutions. I place it here because it pertains to playing the BotW with CFW.

So, when the Language Pack for BotW was released, I downloaded it immediately (I REALLY can't stand the English voiceover) through the eShop, normally. All was well... Until I decided to install DLC pack 1 via WUPInstaller and play it using Mocha CFW (I don't have a DS game to install Haxchi). Of course, it got annoying having to boot mocha everytime I wanted to play, so I deleted the DLC and just played the base game again. Unfortunately, since Nintendo is so ass-backwards, you can't pick and choose which DLC to delete, it's all one "thing", so I had to delete the language pack as well... Well, I thought "I can just redownload the pack from the eShop, no problem, right?" Well, no, everytime I try to download it it tells me "some of this content is already on this console." I CAN download it, but it won't let me play, says some of the DLC is corrupt, as if I still had the pack 1 I installed via WUP.

So, my question is... Is there absolutely no way I can reinstall the language pack WITHOUT having to use a CFW everytime? I heard that you can format your drive, but I really don't want to lose all my progress in the game, or delete ir altogether.

Any help would be greatly appreciated. Also, excuse my poor English, native Spanish speaker here.

EDIT: I should also probably add that deleting anything on my Wii U is a real pain, because my Gamepad screen is broken and I can't see a thing.

Last edited by jules3324,

wolf-snake

Trophies
XP
Country
Mexico

jules3324

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Venezuela
Thanks for your reply. I saw that tutorial. Problem is I don't have Haxchi installed and my Wii U is in 5.5.2, so I have no entry point. Ergo, I have no way of deleting the fake tik :s Thank you again for your reply.

jules3324

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Venezuela
Thanks, I wasn't aware there was already an entry point for 5.5.2. The problem is it is still very unstable, and since I can't install Haxchi (third world country, don't have the money for the DS game) I would have to use mocha every time, which would be cumbersome with such a low success rate.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: why