Gaming [BOTW] Finding strong weapons.

Sonic Angel Knight

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Nay, but if you defeat the camal you will get a nice ability from the Spirit. It recharges really fast as well.
You can easily defeat lynels with that shock ability or elemental weapons/arrows. I beat it with a korok sword and only used perfect parry/dodges :P

Especially on the mountain where you had to collect shock arrows for the elephant dungeon, makes a good place for killing. But i stick with the royal sword on top of the tower and the random shrine items. :D

Reactions: linuxares

esmith13

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
what is the name of the tower that the royal sword is on? I activated all the towers and I remember one having stone above it but I can't remember which one it was...

The Real Jdbye

*is birb*
Trophies
XP
Country
Norway
The strongest weapons in the game come from Lynels. My strongest one handed sword is a Savage Lynel Sword thats 100 attack with +42 Attack Up. I also have a 32x5 bow. However the Royal Guard Spear is the best spear in the game which is weird since its the only weapon that beats out the Lynel set.
The problem with that is that all of the Royal Guard gear breaks almost immediately.
The best weapon I got was a 78 atk club from a Lynel, which is now on display in my house. I don't see how Link could even wield it TBH, it's bigger than him :P
Also got a 74 or so Guardian Axe++ from a test of strength.

Last edited by The Real Jdbye,

RemixDeluxe

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
The problem with that is that all of the Royal Guard gear breaks almost immediately.
The best weapon I got was a 78 atk club from a Lynel, which is now on display in my house. I don't see how Link could even wield it TBH, it's bigger than him :P
What is the name of the weapon? I dont recall Lynels having clubs but 78 seems a bit low for what I normally get. I would aim to get 90+ attack weapons from them.

Mr. Wizard

Ending the spread of bullshit one thread at a time
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Also got a 74 or so Guardian Axe++ from a test of strength.

Do you mean a Lizal Club?

The Real Jdbye

*is birb*
Trophies
XP
Country
Norway
What is the name of the weapon? I dont recall Lynels having clubs but 78 seems a bit low for what I normally get. I would aim to get 90+ attack weapons from them.
Do you mean a Lizal Club?
Savage Lynel Club, I believe it was called. It was from the toughest Lynel I found in the game (he's all the way to the north up in Hebra, a bit southwest of a shrine)
I couldn't kill him with melee attacks because his weapon seemed to have a too long range for dodging to work.
Seriously, a few times when I dodged to the side and the Y button thing appeared, his weapon hit the ground causing a huge blast before I could actually parry (even though I was spamming Y), causing me to be knocked back and losing like 8 hearts.
Most of the time I couldn't even get the Y button thing to appear, no matter which direction I tried to dodge in.

So I ended up having to waste like 40 fire arrows, 50 shock arrows and 20 bomb arrows slowly killing him from up on a ledge (which somehow he wasn't able to get onto even though there was a slope up to it from the side), all the while he was constantly teleporting away and I had to run down and back to make him reappear.

It was the hardest fight I've experienced in the game, and I can't really say it was worth it for that weapon because it'll break quickly if I try to use it and I wasted thousands of rupees in arrows. But it did give me a sense of accomplishment to finally be able to beat him.

Anyway, I haven't had that much luck with my Lynel weapons. Usually they give other boosts (like Long Throw) and not an attack bonus, and even when I do get an attack bonus it's fairly low.
I did get some pretty good bows though (a 40 something x3 bowand a 32x5 bow, both from a Lynel)
And I had pretty good luck with non-Lynel weapons I think.

Edit: It was Savage Lynel Crusher.
20170316_200428.jpg

Last edited by The Real Jdbye,

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: https://a.co/d/8xKwExL