Homebrew Bottom screen GBA vc injector

gergoo

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Hungary
Hi!

My top screen backlight broke, and I want to make a gba emulation system from my console. Can I somehow set on any gba vc injectors to use the bottom screen?
Thanks!

Greg

placebo_yue

Trophies
XP
Country
Argentina
Are you able to see anything on the top screen tho?
Can you normally install software and look around the home screen and such?

you can play on the lower screen using GBArunner2, in case that works for you.
I prefer that over using the top screen because the aspect ratio and stuff looks perfect on the lower screen instead.

gergoo

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Hungary
Are you able to see anything on the top screen tho?
Can you normally install software and look around the home screen and such?

you can play on the lower screen using GBArunner2, in case that works for you.
I prefer that over using the top screen because the aspect ratio and stuff looks perfect on the lower screen instead.

Yes I can see parts of the top screen. That's how I could hack it. Does GBA runner works on an o3ds? I used mgba, because that can also run on the bottom screen, but for gba games on an o3ds thats useless. I coult play original gameboy games, but I prefer gba titles.

placebo_yue

Trophies
XP
Country
Argentina
Yes I can see parts of the top screen. That's how I could hack it. Does GBA runner works on an o3ds? I used mgba, because that can also run on the bottom screen, but for gba games on an o3ds thats useless. I coult play original gameboy games, but I prefer gba titles.
GBArunner2 works flawlessly on o3DS. It's a DS title so you gotta use a fowarder or twilightmenu++ or something. But it's worth it IMO

Reactions: Rahkeesh

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: