Chrisssj2

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
I just got in on sale for 12 euro. When i go to content manager it says 1.07

But on internet i read latest patch is 1.08
I try the refresh icon before i start the game but nothing happens.
Does anyone have more information?

Fabax01

Trophies
XP
Country
Italy
How are you considering the playabillity of the game? I just purchased it on sale. Any tips on how to best play it?
Well... Did you played the first one before on the home consoles/pc? I assume not.
First of all, do not go straight to the end of the mainquest. It's filled with sidequests and they give you sweet sweet loot. Enjoy the humour and the characters, each one is unique (even the NPC). If you have the dlc's you have 6 playable characters instead of the vanilla 4.
Try them, each one is versatile but specialized in one category (ex. Zer0 is your stealth guy), also they are customizable in their appereance and skills.
The loot: Each weapon/shield/class mod it's different. They are generated randomly (most of them, not the ''Unique (blue) and Legendaries (orange), they usually drop from bosses or at the end of a quest and they have fixed effects/stats)
And, the last advice is: @Chrisssj2 enjoy the game spoiler free! You will learn everything by just playing. Also, it has a very good story! :'(

Reactions: Chrisssj2

Chrisssj2

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
Well... Did you played the first one before on the home consoles/pc? I assume not.
First of all, do not go straight to the end of the mainquest. It's filled with sidequests and they give you sweet sweet loot. Enjoy the humour and the characters, each one is unique (even the NPC). If you have the dlc's you have 6 playable characters instead of the vanilla 4.
Try them, each one is versatile but specialized in one category (ex. Zer0 is your stealth guy), also they are customizable in their appereance and skills.
The loot: Each weapon/shield/class mod it's different. They are generated randomly (most of them, not the ''Unique (blue) and Legendaries (orange), they usually drop from bosses or at the end of a quest and they have fixed effects/stats)
And, the last advice is: @Chrisssj2 enjoy the game spoiler free! You will learn everything by just playing. Also, it has a very good story! :'(

Thanks for the explaination i played only 30 min of borderlands 1 lol. My question was mostly as to, game fluidity and bugs since i read there were some @ game release.. but with these updates im wondering how it runs now. I dont like the idea of reloading missions because of a crash if u cant save anywhere..

Chrisssj2

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
How do you actually save manually in this game? or atleast know it's being saved...?

Fabax01

Trophies
XP
Country
Italy
Thanks for the explaination i played only 30 min of borderlands 1 lol. My question was mostly as to, game fluidity and bugs since i read there were some @ game release.. but with these updates im wondering how it runs now. I dont like the idea of reloading missions because of a crash if u cant save anywhere..
With the updates it's a lot better. Just some minor framedrops and bugs (like characters with missing audio sometimes in cutscenes). I didnt' have to reset one time.

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

I see so it will save the exact spot and not revert to checkpoints when you manually quit?
Err. no. If you quit>save>restart you will respawn at the start of the map or at the last valid Fast Travel station. Not at the same point you quitted, so it's kind of an ''escape button'' to the last FT. I suggest you to play a little more before saving so if you find a FT station near trigger it and you don't have to walk again/kill enemies when you load your game.

VitaType

Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
With the updates it's a lot better. Just some minor framedrops and bugs (like characters with missing audio sometimes in cutscenes). I didnt' have to reset one time.
Is the Zero bug than fixed? I mean the bug that all enemys become invis when he uses his skill?

Last edited by VitaType,

Chrisssj2

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
So far played a bit. it wasnt so bad. played like 40 min.. the thing i got more problem with is actually aiming and hitting enemies,, when they are just jumping IN YOUR FACE with great speed, like Wth.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: Yeah agreed