BootNTR Selector not working; "Load failed, #CUSTOM_PM_PATCH_FAIL" error

Discussion in '3DS - Flashcards & Custom Firmwares' started by Glitchiiboi, Nov 15, 2019.

1. Glitchiiboi
    OP

Glitchiiboi Newbie

Newcomer
    Nov 14, 2019
    United States
    Snowdin Town, Mount Ebott
    Might sound dumb here, but for some reason, the BootNTR selector stopped working for me recently (it used to work a couple days ago). As stated in the title, I get the error "Load failed" with the context "#CUSTOM_PM_PATCH_FAIL". I tried to reinstall the .cia, delete the ticket for the app entirely, and delete all files/folders related to the app, but it still gives me the same error. Also, I am using the latest version of the selector (v2.13.2), and my Luma3DS is on the version v10.0.1, so I'm not entirely sure of what I'm doing wrong. And yes, I am kind of a noob at modding, so I may have done something wrong while installing the app.

Last edited by Glitchiiboi, Nov 17, 2019
    alexander1970 likes this.
  2. PabloMK7

PabloMK7 Red Yoshi! ^ω^

pip Developer
    Feb 21, 2014
    Spain
    Yoshi's Island
    You have a plugin loader version of Luma which is currently incompatible. A fix is being worked on.

3. Ammako

Ammako I like cake.

Dec 22, 2009
    Antarctica
    I really wish people stopped reporting that they're on latest luma when they're actually using a fork.

4. Glitchiiboi
    OP

Glitchiiboi Newbie

Newcomer
    Nov 14, 2019
    United States
    Edited, sorry I'm not very smart.

5. SonicFuture87

SonicFuture87 Member

Newcomer
    Jun 26, 2019
    United States
    So this problem stands on just waiting on an update? Because I've tried nearly everything myself. I just recently updated my 3DS to 11.12 (which I clearly see was a mistake), and now I'm trying to find a way to downgrade it back to when it was working like (11.9) or something, without bricking my 3DS......so I'd love to know. Has this been fixed or are we just waiting? Im Im entirely sure what's wrong with my 3DS I just know I kept updating it.

6. Glitchiiboi
    OP

Glitchiiboi Newbie

Newcomer
    Nov 14, 2019
    United States
    Nope, it hasn't been fixed for me yet, so we'll just have to wait for an update.

7. SonicFuture87

SonicFuture87 Member

Newcomer
    Jun 26, 2019
    United States
    Sheesh, we'll be sure to keep me updated man, I was just told I had to use an original version of luma3ds because a few things are broken at the moment. Hopefully they're working on it.

Quick Reply
Draft saved Draft deleted