Status
Not open for further replies.

Hexsyz

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
It was mentioned that 3.2 would be the one that works, but I figured if NTR 3.4 P-2 would work as well...I installed the 3.4 CIA after following these steps and wouldn't work the first time, then launched 3.2 and 3.4 overid this CIA ...I guess that works? (Or I did something completely unnecessary lol)

Dracari

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
It was mentioned that 3.2 would be the one that works, but I figured if NTR 3.4 P-2 would work as well...I installed the 3.4 CIA after following these steps and wouldn't work the first time, then launched 3.2 and 3.4 overid this CIA ...I guess that works? (Or I did something completely unnecessary lol)
you use the older NTR.bin you use this topic's CIA.

Reactions: Hexsyz

Eggman85

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
then guys I have to do to get back ntr streaming? I see that you've managed, but my English under not quite understand it. Thank you

Dracari

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
then guys I have to do to get back ntr streaming? I see that you've managed, but my English under not quite understand it. Thank you
since you have an N3DS (as you mention NTR Streaming) use the last 3.4 build's NTR.bin an dthis Topic's BootNTR + an N3DS 11.10-34 firmware.bin (you must use Dev Luma or any CFW that loads a firmware.bin no way around it. not untill we have Proper Native 11.1 NFIRM Support

all this build supports is 11.1.0's HOMEMENU VERSION

Ecner19

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Philippines
Sorry but please bear with me here. I have new3ds 11.1 with a9lh and dev luma with the bootntr that's attached in this post. I also dumped my 11.0 before updating but 1.) Is it the TWL_FIRM_N3DS_v9936.bin that I need? 2.) Do I need to rename it and where do I put it? Thanks.

Last edited by Ecner19,

Dracari

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
If I download the latest version o Luma dev (https://github.com/AuroraWright/Luma3DS/releases), install the BootNTR.cia of this topic, NTR will work on my 3DS with 11.1?
use the -dev download so many only grab the first one and think "ohh its on github they're both dev!" but yes you still need a 11.0 firmware.bin for your Model in /luma even with Luma Dev and this BootNTR.

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

Sorry but please bear with me here. I have new3ds 11.1 with a9lh and dev luma with the bootntr that's attached in this post. I also dumped my 11.0 before updating but 1.) Is it the TWL_FIRM_N3DS_v9936.bin that I need? 2.) Do I need to rename it and where do I put it? Thanks.

thats your DS Mode Firmware you want the one that is "NATIVE_FIRM_N3DS_v###.bin" and rename it to firmware.bin and put it in the luma folder.

Ecner19

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Philippines
use the -dev download so many only grab the first one and think "ohh its on github they're both dev!" but yes you still need a 11.0 firmware.bin for your Model in /luma even with Luma Dev and this BootNTR.

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

thats your DS Mode Firmware you want the one that is "NATIVE_FIRM_N3DS_v###.bin" and rename it to firmware.bin and put it in the luma folder.

Thanks. I tried it and it works. But when I push the power button while in the game, a black screen with "An exception occurred" popped up. Maybe it's the usuals BootNtr 3.4's issue and an error log popped up because I'm in dev mode? Is it normal and harmless?

Dracari

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Thanks. I tried it and it works. But when I push the power button while in the game, a black screen with "An exception occurred" popped up. Maybe it's the usuals BootNtr 3.4's issue and an error log popped up because I'm in dev mode? Is it normal and harmless?
you might want to ask @astronautlevel that i dont have an N3DS myself, just an O3DS so i wouldnt knowmight be related to teh same thing why you cant change games without Rebooting.

Ecner19

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Philippines
you might want to ask @astronautlevel that i dont have an N3DS myself, just an O3DS so i wouldnt knowmight be related to teh same thing why you cant change games without Rebooting.

I see. I tried to run a game without BootNTR and it didn't happen. I guess it really is the 3.4's issue. I'll send @astronautlevel a pm with the dumped error log about this just to make sure. Thanks again.

Dracari

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I see. I tried to run a game without BootNTR and it didn't happen. I guess it really is the 3.4's issue. I'll send @astronautlevel a pm with the dumped error log about this just to make sure. Thanks again.
no prob + updated the OP with a new github build of Luma3DS Dev that fixes a small patcher Derp.

Eggman85

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
since you have an N3DS (as you mention NTR Streaming) use the last 3.4 build's NTR.bin an dthis Topic's BootNTR + an N3DS 11.10-34 firmware.bin (you must use Dev Luma or any CFW that loads a firmware.bin no way around it. not untill we have Proper Native 11.1 NFIRM Support

all this build supports is 11.1.0's HOMEMENU VERSION
download and install the latest version, right? thank you very much!

KazoWAR

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I cant get this to work. I have 11.0 sys with a 11.1 emu I am using to test. i tried both the using R to use sysnand FIRM and i dumped native firm with decrypt9 and used it as firmware.bin in luma folder with lemu-dev. bootntr still says unknown firm and then proceeds to dump files.

Dracari

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I cant get this to work. I have 11.0 sys with a 11.1 emu I am using to test. i tried both the using R to use sysnand FIRM and i dumped native firm with decrypt9 and used it as firmware.bin in luma folder with lemu-dev. bootntr still says unknown firm and then proceeds to dump files.
Send those dumps in PM to @astronautlevel in PM :3

Status
Not open for further replies.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: i think im a bad person