BootMii won't run after installing Priilaoder

Discussion in 'Wii - Hacking' started by starfyrox103, Feb 24, 2016.

1. starfyrox103
    OP

starfyrox103 Newbie

Newcomer
    Feb 24, 2016
    Canada
    Running on 4.3u, I got Priiloader to work, and I thought that would allow me to brick-proof my Wii - problem is, whenever I try to run Bootmii, it disconnects the video output or something, and the wii essentially turns off. It's still apparently on, but the TV just says "No Program"
    I'm very new to Wii hacking, can anyone help?

2. Thomas83Lin

Thomas83Lin Retro Gamer

Jul 22, 2009
    United States
    Installing priiloader doesn't remove bootmii. so maybe the bootmii files got deleted from your sd card. reinstall the bootmii files. you should be able to do this with the hackmii installer. btw is this Bootmii on Boot2 or bootmii on IOS. Its been afew years since I've messed with a Wii so anyone correct me if i'm wrong about something.

3. starfyrox103
    OP

starfyrox103 Newbie

Newcomer
    Feb 24, 2016
    Canada
    I've reinstalled Bootmii several times, and it hasn't worked. This is on Bootmii as IOS, by the way.Priiloader loads fine, but after I got it, Bootmii will not run no matter how I try to run it.

4. GreyWolf

GreyWolf GBAtemp Psycho!

Mar 2, 2015
    United States
    Don't reinstall bootmii, replace the files for it on SD. It's two parts, in the Wii and on SD.

You can use ModMii to regenerate them, it's on downloads page two as "BSD".

5. starfyrox103
    OP

starfyrox103 Newbie

Newcomer
    Feb 24, 2016
    Canada
    I've already re-insalled BootMii, is that going to be a problem?

6. GreyWolf

GreyWolf GBAtemp Psycho!

Mar 2, 2015
    United States
    No, but it doesn't do anything but show you its GUI if you don't have the files on SD.

7. starfyrox103
    OP

starfyrox103 Newbie

Newcomer
    Feb 24, 2016
    Canada
    Mind supplying a link to ModMii? Found the post on here, it didn't work. The alt didn't work. I found another alt that I could download but it's saying that it had an internet error.
    EDIT: I found an alt that worked, nevermind.

Last edited by starfyrox103, Feb 24, 2016