Hacking BootMii/boot2 successfully installed but cannot click continue

djtomahou

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Hello,i have this problem.
BootMii/boot2 successfully installed but cannot click continue.Mi wiimote sudenly changed to 2nd from 1st and i cannot click continue.
It is Wii 4.3E

Thanks for help.

Fungal_Fella

Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
If you are booting into bootmii as boot 2 you ave to use the reset & power button to select & start. wiimote are not working .
I tried turning it off and on again and was greeted with a screen that says BootMii in the bottom left corner and in 4 boxes in the middle of the screen it says Wii in one, the homebrew channel in another, a picture of an SD card and a picture of 2 cogs in the other 2. I am guessing this is a good thing but now a new issue has arisen i can no longer connect my controller to the console and have been stuck on this screen for about 10 minutes. What am i suposed to do. And have i done something bad.
Post automatically merged:

I tried turning it off and on again and was greeted with a screen that says BootMii in the bottom left corner and in 4 boxes in the middle of the screen it says Wii in one, the homebrew channel in another, a picture of an SD card and a picture of 2 cogs in the other 2. I am guessing this is a good thing but now a new issue has arisen i can no longer connect my controller to the console and have been stuck on this screen for about 10 minutes. What am i suposed to do. And have i done something bad.
Edit i pressed the reboot button and it put me in the normal wii home menu do i have to do it all again to download BootMii as ios

Exidous

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I am guessing this is a good thing but now a new issue has arisen i can no longer connect my controller to the console and have been stuck on this screen for about 10 minutes. What am i suposed to do. And have i done something bad.
BootMii uses the Wii's physical face buttons (eject, reset, power) or a Gamecube controller. It doesn't work with Wiimotes.

Edit i pressed the reboot button and it put me in the normal wii home menu do i have to do it all again to download BootMii as ios
No, you definitely installed BootMii. Just launch it again the same way as before.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: Nut on the hill