Feedback Booting games black screen 3ds xl old

zaiko_monobola

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil
So, how are u guys?
Well forgive my bad English but i need help.
I have an 3ds xl old and everything works perfectly, but when i try to run games i got black screen or like dk returns and pokemon they go to loading screen forever

zaiko_monobola

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil
Maybe you have a corrupted NAND, might have to repairing the NAND with CTRTransfer or a NAND restore. Need to backup your save also before proceeding.
I did it, i was thinking if could be something related to hardware since the problem still happens after de restore

Hayato213

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I did it, i was thinking if could be something related to hardware since the problem still happens after de restore

If you did the NAND restore, maybe you can try a CTRTransfer as they are universal image, as for other thing you can try is probably a different SD card and a different copy of the cartridge of the same game maybe.

zaiko_monobola

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil
If you did the NAND restore, maybe you can try a CTRTransfer as they are universal image, as for other thing you can try is probably a different SD card and a different copy of the cartridge of the same game maybe.
Idk if could be because of this but all of this begun when i keep using a cartridge of a game that i had digitally, so everytime i booted the game it asked to rewrite the save of the other version, the game was mh4u, like everytime i played with the cartridge he asked to overwrite the extra data from the digital version and vice versa

Hayato213

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Idk if could be because of this but all of this begun when i keep using a cartridge of a game that i had digitally, so everytime i booted the game it asked to rewrite the save of the other version, the game was mh4u, like everytime i played with the cartridge he asked to overwrite the extra data from the digital version and vice versa

What happens if you delete the digital version of mh4u?

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Veho @ Veho: https://i.imgur.com/bG1pQld.mp4