Shinji

҉҉ ҉҉
Trophies
Website
www.google.com
XP
Country
United States
I go with the UMD slot opening if I turn it completely off. The rest of the time (95%) I just switch it into sleep mode for that very reason. I just have to say, I love devhook for not loading into the UMD slot XD.

Arnold Schwarzen

Trophies
Website
gov.ca.gov
XP
Country
United States
I have a question to add that's related to booting up the PSP with DevHook. Let's say you run DevHook and emulate 2.71 on 1.50. If you power off the PSP as you normally would, and power it back uo, would you still be emulating 2.71? I kinda thought you obviously would be. I read that you must hold up the power switch for 3 seconds and turn it back on to return to 1.50.

Another thing, what is this WLAN switch that you speak of? I can't quite remember but hear you must have it switched to the on or off position (not sure which) before turning on the PSP. I know, I am throwing out some noob-ish questions right now. I'm asking so I know what to expect when I recieve my PSP in the mail this week.

tama_mog

Kupo
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
Yes you can boot up without automatically executing the UMD, it's called custom firmware like harley g's or other similar mods via proof of concept from Dark Alex. To answer arnold, if you fully power off the psp, you kill the emulation and you start again in 1.5. Holding for 3 seconds fully powers off and if you just flick the switch, it puts it in suspend mode and of course you're still in 2.71 via devhook because you're still running it. WLAN switch is a switch on the left of the psp that enables or disables the wifi capabilities of the psp.

tama_mog

Kupo
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
And now you can do it in recovery options under DA's Custom 2.71 firmware SE rev B....I see there are still problems with some isos currently so I'm still going to stick with my 1.5 + harley g for now.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: https://youtu.be/MddR6PTmGKg?si=mU2EO5hoE7XXSbSr