Bonjour from Yorkshire, England

InsaneNutter

OP
Trophies
Website
digiex.net
XP
Country
I'm not actually French, I just have a habit of saying Bonjour to people... i'm a bit random like that I guess you could say!

Anyway after been registered on here for almost 7 years and never really posting much I figured I would introduce myself as i've been browsing the forums a lot lately, reading about the Ninjhax exploit on the 3DS.

I'm from Yorkshire in England and have an interest in anything to do with technology and gadgets. Compared to when i was younger i'm not really a massive gamer like i used to be, its more the hacking of devices and making them do awesome things they were never intended to do that interests me.

That said i do enjoy randomly getting my mates together on a weekend and playing some spit screen or co-op games on the Xbox. Trials, Blur, Heavy Weapon, Crackdown, Halo and Gears of War are our games of choice.

Mario Kart Double Dash and Smash Bros Melee on the GameCube are also enjoyed too.

I've actually known of GBATemp since around 2003-2004 ish, i had a Flash2Advance for my GameBoy Advance and vaguely remember visiting here for GBA news and info.

I think i originally signed up in 2007 to share a theme i created for the M3 Real flashcard, after hating the default theme and not finding any user made themes i liked i thought others might appreciate the theme too.

Below - The Digital Vista theme I created for the M3 Real flashcard:

33eln2r.jpg

Anyway that's enough about me, I hope to see some of you around on the forums :)

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    OctoAori20 @ OctoAori20: Ello