Gaming Bobs Game

D

Deleted_171835

The game is pretty good but I have the feeling that Bob just began making the game based on his recent "insane" protest. Ping in Demo 2 is pretty hard!

DeltaBurnt

I'm bored
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
I beat demo 2, I played ping checked the forums came back and the ball went alot slower. The trick is to either use WASD, slow down your computer alot with having firefox open, or dieing alot then trying again (I left the game run while I checked the forums so I died alot).

There's another minigame after ping it's ramio and it's pretty fun it should only take most people a few tries to beat (if you know that shift = run).

Also I see alot of people saying "Ping is a good idea but w/e w/e I don't care I'm not playing". Please people stop trying to act like you're totally over bob's game and you think he's an attention whore (which I bet everyone in this freaking thread is saying it only because previous people said it and they wonna look cool) when you're really just butt sore for having to wait for so long.

Seriously if you're going to bash a game don't just game in and say "Lololol it sucks *whisper* even though I've never played the demo *whisper*" say why you don't like it.

BiscuitCookie

Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
DeltaBurnt said:
I beat demo 2, I played ping checked the forums came back and the ball went alot slower. The trick is to either use WASD, slow down your computer alot with having firefox open, or dieing alot then trying again (I left the game run while I checked the forums so I died alot).

There's another minigame after ping it's ramio and it's pretty fun it should only take most people a few tries to beat (if you know that shift = run).

Also I see alot of people saying "Ping is a good idea but w/e w/e I don't care I'm not playing". Please people stop trying to act like you're totally over bob's game and you think he's an attention whore (which I bet everyone in this freaking thread is saying it only because previous people said it and they wonna look cool) when you're really just butt sore for having to wait for so long.

Seriously if you're going to bash a game don't just game in and say "Lololol it sucks *whisper* even though I've never played the demo *whisper*" say why you don't like it.
Plus people keep saying "Bob is an ass, so I am never gonna play his game because I know it is gonna suck."

Chrono_Tata

Trophies
XP
Country
Thailand
Revolutionize said:
The game is pretty good but I have the feeling that Bob just began making the game based on his recent "insane" protest. Ping in Demo 2 is pretty hard!
The game was meant to be about his insane protests in the first place. The whole protest thing was a viral ad; to build a "backstory" for the game.

Anyway, off to get Demo 2 now. I swear if it has another fetch quest I'm giving up on this guy.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    NinStar @ NinStar: what's up woke boy