Warn-free Since 2005
OP
Trophies
Website
google.com
XP
Country
United States
http://www.thecoca-colacompany.com/dynamic/press_center/2012/02/board-elects-robert-a-kotick-as-director.html

ATLANTA, Feb. 16, 2012 -- The Board of Directors of The Coca-Cola Company today elected Robert "Bobby" Kotick as a Director of the Company, effective immediately.
Kotick, 48, is President, Chief Executive Officer and a Director of Activision Blizzard, Inc., a global interactive entertainment software leader and the world's largest independent video game publisher. An entrepreneur in the interactive industry, Kotick purchased a stake in Activision in 1990, became CEO in 1991 and grew the company to its industry-leading position.

As a resident of Atlanta, lol World of Coke will be full of scantily-dressed elves of WoW and there will be no tasting anymore in the end of the tour.

RupeeClock

Colors 3D Snivy!
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
So a bottle of pepsi is sold, and EXP points go into Modern Warfare or whatever.
Or a bottle of coke is sold, and profits go straight to Kotick.

Either way, Kotick wins.

ThatDudeWithTheFood

TRIANGLEZ
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Fuck this Coca-Cola's stock has been dropping and this won't make it better.
I don't want this douchebag runing Atlantas economy more right now.
The only thing that could've gone worse would be to make him Director of Delta.

Gahars

Bakayaro Banzai
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
News about Bobby Kotick? Uh oh. Mentioning his name on an online forum is like spilling a drop of blood in a shark tank.

Reactions: 2 people

notmeanymore

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Makes me think twice about drinking Coke. And Pepsi, as mentioned is already in their pocket. So that leaves RC, and the off-brand delicious colas like Nichol Kola, Double Cola, and Pig Iron Cola. Honestly, if people tasted any of those last 3, they'd never touch Coke or Pepsi again, but I digress. My normal soda is Mountain Dew, regardless of Activision making a buck on it. I love it still.

naved.islam14

Gbatemp's Official Dark Knight™
Trophies
XP
Country
Makes me think twice about drinking Coke. And Pepsi, as mentioned is already in their pocket. So that leaves RC, and the off-brand delicious colas like Nichol Kola, Double Cola, and Pig Iron Cola. Honestly, if people tasted any of those last 3, they'd never touch Coke or Pepsi again, but I digress. My normal soda is Mountain Dew, regardless of Activision making a buck on it. I love it still.
+1

Gahars

Bakayaro Banzai
Trophies
XP
Country
United States

You realize that Mountain Dew is made by PepsiCo, right?

Bladexdsl

fanboys triggered 9k+
Trophies
XP
Country
Australia
that's just stupid your not going to drink it cos of bobby? - goes to the fridge and gets a can of pepsi-

notmeanymore

Trophies
XP
Country
United States

You realize that Mountain Dew is made by PepsiCo, right?

:sleep:

And to everyone else, seriously go try a Double Cola before you question why I don't need much of a reason to not drink Coke.

D

Deleted User

Lol, I read that as if it was a joke.
(i.e, Rick Astley is the new director of Honda)
That's how it felt, anyway.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: @SylverReZ, I recall @impeeza mentioned some trick about not having bloatware when installing...