Hacking BLUE 3DS Official Release

Nollog

Trophies
XP
Country
Ireland
their official instructions in pdf format say the nds card is used for installing bugs, (For installing bugs or playing DS games)

sounds ropey.
That's what it does though, it installs a bug on the mset ds profile what lets one execute cute code.

MRJPGames

Pretty great guy
Trophies
Website
fizazy.com
XP
Country
Netherlands
D

Deleted-355425

if you said to someone this card puts bugs on your 3ds im pretty sure it would sound strange to them.

zoogie

playing around in the end of life
Developer
Trophies
XP
Country
Micronesia, Federated States of
Their launcher is smaller at least. Amazing there are any differences at all.
if you said to someone this card puts bugs on your 3ds im pretty sure it would sound strange to them.

Do not underestimate the power of flashcard Engrish! You resistance are poor. :P

edit: couldn't get the 'bluecard' firmware to work with GW's ds card, but the _rpg folder works. I honestly like the skin better, it makes text easier to read.

Last edited by zoogie,

CIAwesome526

Im ugly and im proud
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Their launcher is smaller at least. Amazing there are any differences at all.

Do not underestimate the power of flashcard Engrish! You resistance are poor. :P

edit: couldn't get the 'bluecard' firmware to work with GW's ds card, but the _rpg folder works. I honestly like the skin better, it makes text easier to read.
my gateway card barely work using gateways software, its all black has no labels and only shows he game icon.

zoogie

playing around in the end of life
Developer
Trophies
XP
Country
Micronesia, Federated States of
LOL look where they put mirror 3 of their downloads :P
"Firmware BLUECARD 1.0 Public BETA Mirror 3"

I have to say, they have a good taste in file hosts. :P

Reactions: loco365

Asia81

Yuri Lover ~
Trophies
XP
Country
France
I tried something for fun.
It's possible to run the ClassicMode higher than 9.X with the blue launcher, but not with the gw launcher

OctopusRift

GBATemp's Local Octopus, Open 9am-2am. "Not Yet"
Trophies
XP
Country
Saint Kitts and Nevis
That reminds me! I have a new CFW that is the exact same as Pasta, using the exact same files, installed via the same method, and works exactly the same. Except I call it "Noodles" and all credit goes to Ericzander. Please oh please get it.

And as always, ENJOY!
Here starts thread support for noodles:

fuck u.

Reactions: Ericzander

Apache Thunder

I have cameras in your head!
Trophies
Website
www.mariopc.co.nr
XP
Country
United States
How much of Gateway's launcher did they use? I can imagine them stealing most of it from the CFW out there now with only older gateway code relating to the slot-1 card stuff. Has anyone tried reversing the launcher yet? Could always hope there's a "open source" slot-1 flashcart. That can still have value in the scene with the free CFW being a thing.

You can have a free CFW and still be able to sell the slot-1 card. Basically a much better version of Sky3DS. :P

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • BakerMan
    I rather enjoy a life of taking it easy. I haven't reached that life yet though.
    BakerMan @ BakerMan: idk how hot of a take this is, but science as a subject sucks