magick81

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Australia
I've got an unpatched switch currently on 11.0.1|AMS 0.16.1|S

I have just used daybreak to upgrade to the latest firmware 11.0.1

But when I go to start a game I still get the annoying message that there are updates available.
I can select "Start Software" instead of download to get the game going. But its really annoying, I hoped updating to the latest firmware would get rid of that gremlin.
Anyways I have noticed that this only happens with games installed with tinfoil. Games I have the carts for don't have this problem.

Is there anyway to stop the annoying popup? What would happen if I select "Download" instead while I'm already running on the newest firmware?

Hayato213

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
You needs 11.0.1 signature patches base on the bootloader you are using, there are few way to launch Atmosphere

Fuse Secondary/Hekate Patches
Hekate-> Fusee Secondary

Fusee Primary patches
Hekate->Fusee Primary.bin->Fusee Secondary
Fusee Primary.bin->Fusee Secondary

base on the way you load CFW looks for the neccessary patches, keep in mind Atmosphere for 11.0.x is in pre release state, work still need to be worked on.

Draxzelex

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I've got an unpatched switch currently on 11.0.1|AMS 0.16.1|S

I have just used daybreak to upgrade to the latest firmware 11.0.1

But when I go to start a game I still get the annoying message that there are updates available.
I can select "Start Software" instead of download to get the game going. But its really annoying, I hoped updating to the latest firmware would get rid of that gremlin.
Anyways I have noticed that this only happens with games installed with tinfoil. Games I have the carts for don't have this problem.

Is there anyway to stop the annoying popup? What would happen if I select "Download" instead while I'm already running on the newest firmware?
You are confusing software updates for system updates. System updates refer to the firmware while software updates refer to game updates. Updating the system won't remove software updates but instead do the opposite.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • BakerMan
    I rather enjoy a life of taking it easy. I haven't reached that life yet though.
    BakerMan @ BakerMan: