Blocking Ads on Android

jefffisher

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
You have to unlock the bootloader then install twrp then install magisk.
It's not that hard but I guess it could Be for some people.
After that try all the things people mentioned.

Some programs don't work correctly with ads blocked and will either just crash when there is supposed to be a commercial break or play the first segment over and over with no way of making it past where the commercial should have been.

DayVeeBoi

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
You have to unlock the bootloader then install twrp then install magisk.
It's not that hard but I guess it could Be for some people.
After that try all the things people mentioned.

Some programs don't work correctly with ads blocked and will either just crash when there is supposed to be a commercial break or play the first segment over and over with no way of making it past where the commercial should have been.
I think if his bootloader isnt unlocked already it will erase his /sdcard (I dont know, I always unlocked my bootloader before i use it)

jefffisher

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I think if his bootloader isnt unlocked already it will erase his /sdcard (I dont know, I always unlocked my bootloader before i use it)
Yeah it does erase everything but it's just a shield TV probably only has Hulu, netNetf and other tv watching apps nothing important like pictures, contacta or saved games. Nothing like losing everything from a personal phone.

Reactions: DayVeeBoi

DayVeeBoi

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Yeah it does erase everything but it's just a shield TV probably only has Hulu, netNetf and other tv watching apps nothing important like pictures, contacta or saved games. Nothing like losing everything from a personal phone.
lol, agreed... but I think one of OP's earlier posts was that he doesn't wanna lose personal data. Pretty sure you can use TitaniumBackup to save the majority of it w/o root. Not positive though as using TB without root definitely limits functionality (again, no personal experience).

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Veho @ Veho: Apply snorgle to pinfor.