Hacking Block update for playing Online ?

Yadeo

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
France
Hello,
I'm playing Pokemon ROSA with a o3DS RX-E 10.6.0-31E CFW,
I want connect to internet, but i dont want nintendo update do you have any solutions for block their update ?
I've a freebox revolution (French modem) i've try to block nintendo URL but nothing ...

I'am a young developer, ( C# , Php , Java , js , etc...) still studiant and i want to start something in 3DS/WiiU hack if u have any documentations to start this i will take it with pleasur :)

Thx for read and maybe answer :)

TheCyberQuake

Certified Geek
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Because i am not sure that will not update sysNAND ?
The point of using emuNAND is to be able to update and have the latest firmware (at least for most standard users)
But I do agree with @Quantumcat that you should use HTTPwn. Load HBL, launch CTR-HTTPwn, let it load back to HBL (you may have to push a button after HTTPwn does it's thing to return) then push start and then X to go back to home menu from HBL (using the restart option will not work, you must exit back straight to home menu). After that you can just load the game and it won't nag you to update. I did it on several 3ds consoles to access eShop on 10.3 as well as play games like Mario Kart 7 online without having to update (my sister used it while she was away for school until she got back and I could install CFW +A9LH to her console)
I'm not going to shove A9LH down your throat and say you should do it, but I can say I do remember using rxTools emuNAND and fearing I would somehow update sysNAND. Once I installed A9LH I didn't have to worry. But that's your decision on whether it's worth it. To some the benefits just aren't enough to warrant the 4+ hours it can take to install, and that's understandable. If you do want to consider it, I know major developments are occurring with the A9LH install process that, from what I've heard, will shorten install time as well as make it a bit easier, so if it's too much work for you right now I would check it in a week or two.

Yadeo

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
France
If the settings string says Rx-e and you don't exit settings or go to SD card management, you can update.

One of the points of emuNAND is to be able to update it. :huh:

Thanks i've update without any problems :)

The point of using emuNAND is to be able to update and have the latest firmware (at least for most standard users)
But I do agree with @Quantumcat that you should use HTTPwn. Load HBL, launch CTR-HTTPwn, let it load back to HBL (you may have to push a button after HTTPwn does it's thing to return) then push start and then X to go back to home menu from HBL (using the restart option will not work, you must exit back straight to home menu). After that you can just load the game and it won't nag you to update. I did it on several 3ds consoles to access eShop on 10.3 as well as play games like Mario Kart 7 online without having to update (my sister used it while she was away for school until she got back and I could install CFW +A9LH to her console)
I'm not going to shove A9LH down your throat and say you should do it, but I can say I do remember using rxTools emuNAND and fearing I would somehow update sysNAND. Once I installed A9LH I didn't have to worry. But that's your decision on whether it's worth it. To some the benefits just aren't enough to warrant the 4+ hours it can take to install, and that's understandable. If you do want to consider it, I know major developments are occurring with the A9LH install process that, from what I've heard, will shorten install time as well as make it a bit easier, so if it's too much work for you right now I would check it in a week or two.

I will look A9LH with my second o3DS on 4.5 if i remember :) thanks for the tips

Thread can be locked :)

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: https://youtube.com/shorts/WOppJ92RgGU?si=KE79L6A_3jESsGQM