Blizzards storm over across over eastern U.S and Canada

  • Thread starter Thread starter Vidboy10
  • Start date Start date
  • Views Views 3,246
  • Replies Replies 22
Splych said:
Raiser said:
Only have clouds and rain here in Western Canada..
huh , over here at Eastern Canada we just get clouds and wind .
my dad was like , 'hey aren't you cold , it's really windy?'
it wasn't even cold , i've felt colder when i went skiing up north .
Tell me about it; my mom's wearing several layers in the house and is always going "bundle up! aren't you cold?"
"Nope," I say wearing a t-shirt and half-zipped hoodie.

Not that cold here either. Every so often, yeah, but most of the time it's definitely bearable.
 
Lol, when I saw Blizzards in title, I thought the topic is related to World Of Warcraft or Starcraft, as in storming over the US and Canada with massive sales and rep. etc etc.
 

Site & Scene News

New Hot Discussed User Submitted