Homebrew Bleach homebrew

dmanishere

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
can anyone create a good bleach NDS home brew RPG bleach has a good story line and the fighting games ruin it I've searched all over but no one has made a bleach home brew i figure if i make it it wont be as fun

Nocturnius

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
LOL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! bahahaha i must be super tired and drowzy to read correctly due to lack of sleep or did he actually right that LOL. a good bleach homebrew rpg.... LOL!!! this is the best post i have read in a while lol... I don't think it will happen. Actually no it won't ur asking for alot man. lol...

Earl

Trophies
XP
Country
Norway
Hey guys im tired of waiting for scribblenauts , coul someone just make it as homebrew instead so i dont have to wait any longer?

ShigeruTR

Trophies
Website
www.dijikent.com
XP
Country
MHMMMMM

Have you try ;
Jump Super Stars
Jump Ultimate Stars
Bleach Fighting Game
Bleach 2nd Fighting Game
Bleach 3rd Phantom

games?

These are enough for me.
Maybe an arrancar game is release next time. (

dmanishere

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
ShigeruTR said:
MHMMMMM

Have you try ;
Jump Super Stars
Jump Ultimate Stars
Bleach Fighting Game
Bleach 2nd Fighting Game
Bleach 3rd Phantom

games?

These are enough for me.
Maybe an arrancar game is release next time. (

InuYasha

Professional Coke Fiend
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
Yeah we'll go get on it right away
wink.gif

Raestloz

GBATemp's Lone Wolf
Trophies
XP
Country
Indonesia
LoLZORZ ZOMG!

Look, buddy, ever heard of Bob's game?

Yeah, right, if you don't know, go look for that Bob's new stand topic, yeah, that one.

You don't know Bob? I'll tell you who's bob, he made an entire RPG, once again RPG game by himself, of course in 2D but it would fit should you want Ichigo and Rukia right?

So, this Bob, he made it himself, a homebrew it is, no? See, this Bob, he's quite determined. He made that game in 5 YEARS or 10,000 HOURS

Got that? No? I'll repeat it takes 5 YEARS/10,000 HOURS to complete the RPG

So, dude, you want a proper Bleach RPG? Make your own, not that hard, just 5 years will do, we'll have NDS 2 as the handheld console when you finished, but not to worry, hmm.....? It's just 5 years, how long is that?

fateastray

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Netherlands
Still, your request is ridiculous beyond words. Oh, sure an entire community is going to spend 15.000 hours to make a Bleach RPG, because some random (and even rude, it's your first post!) user had the idea to want one.

So in five years, it will be done, although you'll be long gone of course, going in to puberty and heading out on adventures and the like, and then every penny for every wasted hour would've made us soooo rich. But no, they will just be wasted hours.

But be my guest, learn to make a Bleach RPG for DS, and show us in 5 years.

Law

rip ninjacat that zarcon made me
Trophies
Website
www.twitch.tv
XP
Country
fateastray said:
Still, your request is ridiculous beyond words. Oh, sure an entire community is going to spend 15.000 hours to make a Bleach RPG, because some random (and even rude, it's your first post!) user had the idea to want one.

So in five years, it will be done, although you'll be long gone of course, going in to puberty and heading out on adventures and the like, and then every penny for every wasted hour would've made us soooo rich. But no, they will just be wasted hours.

He probably thinks that everything is drag and drop, and that graphics materialise out of thin air after being told what they are supposed to be.

dmanishere

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Law said:
fateastray said:

He probably thinks that everything is drag and drop, and that graphics materialise out of thin air after being told what they are supposed to be.
well no they don't but the ends graphics inst that good any way and it wouldn't take 15000 hours because i only want a short one and if you made it like castlevania then it would be easier than you think it would just ruin it if i made one and the only reason i joined this forum is because www.cyclopsds.com isn't accepting registers sorry for being rude but im probably not the only one who wants a bleach rpg anyway!

Law

rip ninjacat that zarcon made me
Trophies
Website
www.twitch.tv
XP
Country
dmanishere said:
Law said:
fateastray said:

well no they don't but the ends graphics inst that good any way and it wouldn't take 15000 hours because i only want a short one and if you made it like castlevania then it would be easier than you think it would just ruin it if i made one and the only reason i joined this forum is because www.cyclopsds.com isn't accepting registers sorry for being rude but im probably not the only one who wants a bleach rpg anyway!

Oh, okay. So if graphics aren't important how would you feel about a MUD?

fateastray

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Netherlands
Is that supposed to make any member care all of the sudden? Come on, if you're not trolling, I don't know what's going on.

edit:

Law's right, there are Bleach RPG's ALL over the place

tintin.jpg

edit2:

DNFTT

Edgedancer

Director of Moon based operations
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Sorry but you still do not understand how hard it is to make a homebrew. Developers go through hundreds of hours just getting the game running in the first place and you want it to play as well as castlevania. The length of the game does not make the game easier to make as you still have to create everything from scratch.
Look, I know you are new but you just have to realise that people wont make a game because YOU want to play it. People will want to develop something that they are genuinely interested in.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Maximumbeans @ Maximumbeans: butte