Hacking Question Blackscreen?

skinnyBIGGS

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Hi guys new member loved browsing this site wealth of knowledge .. but i have seem to hit a road block ..

I recently bough a switch already hacked.. tried to install a nsp upate for a game with tinfoil and received a error sreen telling me to power down.. the guy told me it had autoRCM installed ..

So it took hrs to get the drivers to install properly for tegra. Which i still dont know why im not a newb in the since of console modded by deff with the switch i am lol... so after getting my pc(win7 64bit home edition) to finally recognize the switch as a apx ...tegra shown it rmc and i load payload and it says succesful x7000 and it just sits on black screen ..i thought battery was drained from hr or soo trying beforhand so i charged it for a few hrs to no avail it just remains on black screen ..i read countless if posts and from my inderstanding it could be my OS .. i know its not a patched model and for the life of me i cant get it too work.. do cords make such a diferencd jt interfers with payload..? Or pc OS...? there was someone who stated same thing and tried web broswer payload sender and jt worked...im waiting for roommate to wake up so i can try that...

Curious as to any successful boots with symptoms similar to what im experiancing.. i also read maybe sdcard s curupted but prior to trying to install nps file i was able to load all apps and exited them..

I dont think its briced as after reading for hours most have had issuse with pcs etc.. i dont have anybway to load from android and i will post back if anything changes with webbrowser payload ..

Thanks for taking the time to read all this appreciate any help a fellow modder could send my way..

Take care

skinnyBIGGS

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Holy cow. Is English your native language because that post was brutal to read through.
My fingers are too big for touchscreen lmfao i get that alot. Use to blackberry keypad.. sorry mate..other then criticing my ability to type proper english do you any suggestions.? Really want to play my switch

Philliyxx

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Which payload did you send, what cfw are you trying to boot?.

Try a different cable and USB port first. Make sure you hold power button for a real long 15 secs to fully power off.

Philliyxx

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Won't be able to boot into recovery mode with autorcm. Only way to do that is to push the hekate payload and boot into stock from hekate then hold the button combination. Maybe give us a little more information on the payload, SD card setup etc.

skinnyBIGGS

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Which payload did you send, what cfw are you trying to boot?.

Try a different cable and USB port first. Make sure you hold power button for a real long 15 secs to fully power off.
I sent fusee and that hekate 4.6...

Trying to boot atmosphere i did a reset to payload successfully before all this mess. I tried all usb slots when trying to get the pc to recognize it and install the drivers need for tegra and so i left it in this one thats showing it in device manager as apx and tegra sees it states RCM OK rcm device detected

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

Someone on here stated they had similar problems but was a MAC computer and the web browser payload app worked

I can power the device off tegra shows it disconnected if that helps in any way

Im plugged into a usb 2.0 slot. It always says sends just doesnt trigger the switch to boot cfw... maybe sd card is corupted..? Im using kosmos sd pack...

Should i try formatting sd card and load that back up .? I still have option to use that web browser payload sender hopefully that will work thanks for replies

Kafluke

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I sent fusee and that hekate 4.6...

Trying to boot atmosphere i did a reset to payload successfully before all this mess. I tried all usb slots when trying to get the pc to recognize it and install the drivers need for tegra and so i left it in this one thats showing it in device manager as apx and tegra sees it states RCM OK rcm device detected

Someone on here stated they had similar problems but was a MAC computer and the web browser payload app worked

I can power the device off tegra shows it disconnected if that helps in any way

Im plugged into a usb 2.0 slot. It always says sends just doesnt trigger the switch to boot cfw... maybe sd card is corupted..? Im using kosmos sd pack...

Should i try formatting sd card and load that back up .? I still have option to use that web browser payload sender hopefully that will work thanks for replies
I was going to suggest SD card as the problem. I'd try using a different one or like you said, copy the data off and then format it to fat32 and try again.

Last edited by Kafluke,
Reactions: skinnyBIGGS

skinnyBIGGS

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Gonna hit up walmart and get attachments for android app to send payload aswell as new microsd card to try just incase..

Thanks for the help greatly appreciated : )

Philliyxx

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Yeah at this point starting with a fresh fat32 formatted card and fully updated cfw package is best bet. Do you know what fw version the switch is as well? Also 4.6 doesn't support chain loading atmosphere 0.8.6/7.0.1 does it? You should use hekate 4.9.1 the newest.

Last edited by Philliyxx,

skinnyBIGGS

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Thanks for the help friend i grabbed another usb c cable that was highspeed clompliant which i assumed the one i bought the other day was...able to boot back up huurrrrray ...thanks abunch for the speedy replies always appreciate a great community of modders to the rescue hope i can return the favor one day!

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    OctoAori20 @ OctoAori20: Nice nice-