Blackberry 8330 curve

Discussion in 'Computer Games and General Discussion' started by JinTrigger, Feb 15, 2009.

Feb 15, 2009

Blackberry 8330 curve by JinTrigger at 9:44 PM (866 Views / 0 Likes) 5 replies

1. JinTrigger
    OP

Member JinTrigger Asentrix Studios

United States
    So my mom has Verizon and has the blackberry 8330 curve. Due to my sitting on it the phone was on the final attempt for the code. My mom entered her code and it started to wipe out. She took the battery out and everything. She put it back in the phone and the phone had a red light and she pressed the power button. It wouldn't come on (i don't think she held it long enough). Now she trippin and stuff and I wanted to no is there anything I can do to fix this little problem so she can shut the hell up and leave me the fuck alone.

edit - if you can't help me at least point me in the right direction. if needed we can connect the phone in the computer.

2. Raki

Member Raki GBAtemp Advanced Fan

Germany
    at least in germany you have 2 codes...the first one is the PIN...you have 3 tries...if all your tries fail you need the second one PUK...I think you have about 10 tries...after that you need to contact your provider

3. Javacat

Member Javacat GBAtemp Fan

United Kingdom
    You'll need to reflash it methinks. I'm not sure on the exact details on how to do it, but you should be able to get more details on how to do it @ http://forums.crackberry.com/.

4. JinTrigger
    OP

Member JinTrigger Asentrix Studios

United States
    what does reflash means

5. squirt1000

Banned squirt1000 Would rather have a cup of Tea!

United Kingdom
    As was mentioned above, Crackberry is an awesome site that has lots of helpfull members. Have a quick read on the forums as there are loads of guides for installing firmware and suchlike. Fortunately the BB is one of the few phones around that can be completely bricked! Ive tinkered around with the firmware on all of the ones I own, Even my 2 week old blackberry storm! [​IMG]

6. Javacat

Member Javacat GBAtemp Fan

United Kingdom
    I mean flash the firmware.