ByJustAsix
OP
Trophies
Website
www.byjustasix.com
XP
Country
United States
So my mom has Verizon and has the blackberry 8330 curve. Due to my sitting on it the phone was on the final attempt for the code. My mom entered her code and it started to wipe out. She took the battery out and everything. She put it back in the phone and the phone had a red light and she pressed the power button. It wouldn't come on (i don't think she held it long enough). Now she trippin and stuff and I wanted to no is there anything I can do to fix this little problem so she can shut the hell up and leave me the fuck alone.

edit - if you can't help me at least point me in the right direction. if needed we can connect the phone in the computer.

Raki

Trophies
XP
Country
Gambia, The
at least in germany you have 2 codes...the first one is the PIN...you have 3 tries...if all your tries fail you need the second one PUK...I think you have about 10 tries...after that you need to contact your provider

squirt1000

Would rather have a cup of Tea!
Banned
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
As was mentioned above, Crackberry is an awesome site that has lots of helpfull members. Have a quick read on the forums as there are loads of guides for installing firmware and suchlike. Fortunately the BB is one of the few phones around that can be completely bricked! Ive tinkered around with the firmware on all of the ones I own, Even my 2 week old blackberry storm!
wink.gif

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    AncientBoi @ AncientBoi: :rofl2: +1