Hacking Black squares in rxMode sysnand.

VegaRoXas

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Gambia, The
This only happens rxMode in sysnand. When i boot up rxMode it says that new software was added, but it's just a black square.
Opening it just loops that Nintendo 3DS screen.
Ut7ltao.jpg

How can I remove them?

Earth97

Trophies
XP
Country
Italy
I have that on emunand only, and just one black square.
That happened to me, too. I had installed a .cia in the NAND (FBI Destination: NAND). You should find that file and delete it.

This only happens rxMode in sysnand. When i boot up rxMode it says that new software was added, but it's just a black square.
Opening it just loops that Nintendo 3DS screen.
Ut7ltao.jpg

How can I remove them?
Reinstall your firmware version. That worked for me (I had only 3 black squares, though). Have you installed system files recently?

RustInPeace

Samurai Cop
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
That happened to me, too. I had installed a .cia in the NAND (FBI Destination: NAND). You should find that file and delete it.

The only cia I know I installed on NAND was for manually downgrading mset. I did that on 2DS and no black screen on emunand. I know for the second 3DS, that it appeared after installing FBI with FBI. I used the H&S version to install a newer one. But on 2DS, I did the same thing, no black box.

Earth97

Trophies
XP
Country
Italy
Well, that happened to me when I installed the Spider 1.7567 on my Old3DS sysNAND. I can't say, try uninstalling the non-H&S FBI.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: *yawn*