Black squares in rxMode sysnand.

Discussion in '3DS - Flashcards & Custom Firmwares' started by VegaRoXas, Oct 11, 2015.

1. VegaRoXas
    OP

VegaRoXas GBAtemp Regular

Mar 29, 2015
    Gambia, The
    This only happens rxMode in sysnand. When i boot up rxMode it says that new software was added, but it's just a black square.
    Opening it just loops that Nintendo 3DS screen.
    [​IMG]
    How can I remove them?

2. RustInPeace

RustInPeace Samurai Cop

Oct 13, 2014
    United States
    I have that on emunand only, and just one black square.

3. Earth97

Earth97 GBAtemp Regular

Aug 18, 2015
    Italy
    That happened to me, too. I had installed a .cia in the NAND (FBI Destination: NAND). You should find that file and delete it.

Reinstall your firmware version. That worked for me (I had only 3 black squares, though). Have you installed system files recently?

4. RustInPeace

RustInPeace Samurai Cop

Oct 13, 2014
    United States
    The only cia I know I installed on NAND was for manually downgrading mset. I did that on 2DS and no black screen on emunand. I know for the second 3DS, that it appeared after installing FBI with FBI. I used the H&S version to install a newer one. But on 2DS, I did the same thing, no black box.

5. Earth97

Earth97 GBAtemp Regular

Aug 18, 2015
    Italy
    Well, that happened to me when I installed the Spider 1.7567 on my Old3DS sysNAND. I can't say, try uninstalling the non-H&S FBI.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice