Hacking Black screens, "LOADING" never goes away...

clemiotis

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
I installed the new Wood software on a new 8GB card, no ROMs, and now when I insert the Cart both screens are black and in the upper screen it says 'loading'. I have looked for other threads that address this but haven't been able to find any. I've tried installing older versions of Wood, even the last 'official' R4 firmware (1.8). Any help is welcome. If I have missed a thread that addresses this issue please direct me to it. Thanks.

clemiotis

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
After using the Panasonic formatter on the 8 GB card, I have transferred the working rpg folder and DS_MENU.DAT file from a working 2 GB card. Still no luck. Could it be the 8GB card?

iluvfupaburgers

FUPA Luva
Trophies
XP
Country
Ecuador
first of all, what flashcart are you using. Because if its an r4 clone, wood wont work on it unless you use waio. and if it is an r4 original, wood will work, but does not support sdhc cards (only supports from 2gb or below)

TrolleyDave

Philosolosophising
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
The fact that you're using an 8gb shows that your R4 isn't capable of running WoodR4. It only runs on original R4's which were not compatible with SDHC.

clemiotis

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Yeah, the 8GB would not work on the R4 but works fine on the AceKard 2i. I am back to 2GB, thanks for reminding me!
blush.gif

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: Well start walking towards them +1