spike63995

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Hi,

I have an issue where my switch is just not reading. Device manager shows nothing, tegrarcmgui is saying no RCM detected, tried to reinstall the driver with no changes. My switch is set to autoRCM so I can't even test if it's getting power or not. I have used this switch the same way for the past few years and never had this issue. When i put it in the dock, I do see a light for a second so it's reading, but not charging or something.

Probably a hardware issue but hoping someone here can suggest something to help me out.

Thanks.

AdmiralBloo

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
Hold the power button and the volume button on the far end I think it’s + for 10 seconds. Then let go and press for RCM Mode.

AdmiralBloo

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
I had the same problem and it turned out to be my rcm jig, I was using tinfoil and it got messed up and had to do the 10 seconds aswell.

extra: The 10 seconds is to allow boot into rcm and the jig messed up with fixed, then rcm mode started working for me.

Last edited by AdmiralBloo,

spike63995

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
I had the same problem and it turned out to be my rcm jig, I was using tinfoil and it got messed up and had to do the 10 seconds aswell.

extra: The 10 seconds is to allow boot into rcm and the jig messed up with fixed, then rcm mode started working for me.

I don't need the jig because I have autoRCM enabled.

Draxzelex

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Hi,

I have an issue where my switch is just not reading. Device manager shows nothing, tegrarcmgui is saying no RCM detected, tried to reinstall the driver with no changes. My switch is set to autoRCM so I can't even test if it's getting power or not. I have used this switch the same way for the past few years and never had this issue. When i put it in the dock, I do see a light for a second so it's reading, but not charging or something.

Probably a hardware issue but hoping someone here can suggest something to help me out.

Thanks.
Try using other USB cables and/or ports.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: its the emote but ridiculously small