Black screen when loading specific game

jordash25

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Several days ago my switch's battery dropped from 70% charge to 0(plugged in) within a 12 hour window. The cable I've been using for years no longer charges the switch at all. After testing the only cable that works now is the official charger. I've made sure since I've owned the device to plug it in when it nears 50% charge. The last game I played was Slay the Spire and ever since the battery drained the game loads a black screen. Every other game I have installed runs perfectly. I've tried uninstalling and reinstalling but I get the same results. Does anyone know what could have happened and what steps I should take to isolate the problem?

Hayato213

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I've been playing the game for over 2 years nearly everyday!?

You can try removing the tickets also when you uninstall and reinstall, but then again I would try to source from more than one source for the game/update to see if it is the file, does the base game load?

jordash25

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
You can try removing the tickets also when you uninstall and reinstall, but then again I would try to source from more than one source for the game/update to see if it is the file, does the base game load?
I just deleted everything including my save, reinstalled and now it works again. Maybe a corrupt save!? Thanks for the help anyways!

Reactions: Hayato213

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: I did use a bot for Diablo III though but no ban there lol