Hacking Black Screen on Sysnand's boot

Shadowhand

Slim, Alternative Dev.
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
So, I will bump the thread so it can come back to first page and get some visibility.

I tried to create an EmuNand and inject a Nand on it : I can't boot.
I also tried almost all of my backups on the SysNand : Nothing.

The last backups I did not try on the Sysnand are the Pre-A9LH ones. But since they were not booting on the EmuNand, I don't want to lost my A9LH entry without anything.
If SaltFW gave you black screen with a renamed folder, your CTRNAND is most likely, somehow, broken. Can you dump a minimal version of it with Decrypt9WIP and upload it somewhere? (It'll be like 1GB~)

MeixDev

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
France
Okay, I'm copying it on my SD right now (Never used GodMode9. What a wonderful soft. <3), I will upload it then.
Since it's a big file, it will take a long time tho. I thought Xorpads were a little thing. x)

Shadowhand

Slim, Alternative Dev.
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
Okay, I'm copying it on my SD right now (Never used GodMode9. What a wonderful soft. <3), I will upload it then.
Since it's a big file, it will take a long time tho. I thought Xorpads were a little thing. x)
What I just asked isn't xorpad, buuuuuuut, xorpads for CTRNAND is several hundreds of megabytes too, so... Not far off.

Ev1lbl0w

Trophies
XP
Country
Portugal
Have you tried deleting the config file from luma? (/luma/config.bin)

I had a similar problem when I updated AuReiNand toLuma3DS, and the only workaround I found was to completely delete the config file.

Of course, you must press Select and choose every option from the Plailect guide again after deleting it.

Shadowhand

Slim, Alternative Dev.
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
@MeixDev I'm sorry for the long silence. I haven't had a chance to look into it yet, because I've been busy IRL. Sorry for not answering your PM as well because I was napping at the time.

Shadowhand

Slim, Alternative Dev.
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
I did take a quick look in your CTRNAND, but nothing seemed out of the ordinary. Can you try using SaltFW and holding L+R+Up+A while booting, and then restoring from there?

MeixDev

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
France
I can't seem to boot while holding L+R+Up+A with SaltFW, sadly. Seems like Safe Mode isn't working.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: @SylverReZ, :creep: