Hacking Black Screen on my Wii 4.3e

jimmyc12322

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
hi there I have a letterbomb softmodded wii on 4.3e, Last night I installed mario kart wii to my usb hard drive installation went fine, and then proceeded to download the cover art for the game all ok, next morning installed some other games to the hard drive all installed fine but this time when I went to download cover art's for the games it came up with files not found on this server, so i thought ok maybe it's something to do with the wi-fi on the wii so powered it off and then on and now all i get is the black screen of death. anyone that can help me please?

jimmyc12322

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
hi migles yes have tried unplugging both sdcard and usb hard drive but still nothing I don't know why it's black screened tbh, I mean I did install a mym theme but i went through a tutorial how to do that and the theme installed fine and came up it's only when I loaded usb loader gx and tried to get covers for the games and it didn't downloaded them and i turned off the wii and when i turn it back on it just loads a black screen.

jimmyc12322

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Hi there cobleman yes the wii turns on via the remote. I have tried the power and reset solution but priiloader doesn't boot i think thats because i don't have it installed :( so any other way?

jimmyc12322

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
I'm not sure would that be on the sd card ? I just turn on the wii but nothing but a black screen, i can't get into bootmii or anything

jimmyc12322

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
i've just checked the contents of my sdcard and all i have is a files called keys that is 1kb in size looks like i'm screwed :(

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: Where's everybody?