Hacking Black screen loading a few games

doggie504

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
My wii is running 4.3u and i have all the required ios's installed. Using USBloader GX 2.3/3.0(Both have the same issue). The problem games are kirby return to dreamland and mario galaxy 1. My copy of mario kart is NTSC will play 100% fine, those other 2 games however do not and im not sure on what other steps to take.

Other info
-Mario Kart is .wbfs the other 2 are .iso and .wbfs respectfully.
-Tried forcing region on the games to no avail
-Freezes as soon as i start the games
-Loading off of a NTFS hard drive
-249/56 250/57 Dx2 v6 installed (might be more installed)

Just tried super smash brothers and it works as well and its and .iso

Squeezit

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Ah, I downloaded it off the homebrew Browser. It's called Syscheck.

Once you download it and use it, it puts your IOS file checker notepad file in the root of your SD

LWares87

Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
Download the latest d2x cIOS (final-v8) from ModMii and install them using Multi-Mod Manager or another wad manager which works best for you.

Also, try changing the default settings for the video to disc default and see if that makes any difference.

doggie504

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Download the latest d2x cIOS (final-v8) from ModMii and install them using Multi-Mod Manager or another wad manager which works best for you.

Also, try changing the default settings for the video to disc default and see if that makes any difference.

I had it installed and tried the other thing, its still not working, have anymore ideas i new to this so taking everyones advice.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    S @ salazarcosplay: did you see the fallout series