Hacking Black screen in disk channel

Jeffinho

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
hi,
first excuse my bad english, I'm french... so sorry.
ok I have a 3.2E wii, with starfall, ciospack, backup launcher and I've installed today preloader v 0.27.

all my backup games used to work perfectly with the disk channel before today.. except one....
when I have first inserted my sims 2 castaway backup since ciospack and preloader, I had a black screen when loading it on disk channel (but I was able to see the banner).. I mind that it's normal (maybe a patched game or something like that) and I launch it with backup launcher without any blackscreen anymore). But then, I put my backup of prince of persia that used to work threw the disc channel and I have the same trouble!! Black screen!!
So I really don't know why my disc channel won't work anymore.. please help me if you can.

I have a second trouble : since I installed preloader v 0.27, when I push the home button of my wiimote and ask to get back to the wii menu... I don't get back to wii menu, but to health screen! My home button is now a kind of reset button! Can someone explain me if it's normal or if maybe I've done something wrong.

Thank you very much for your help and I hope you avec understand my poor english

Blue-K

No right of appeal.
Trophies
XP
Country
Swaziland
First trouble: Don't know...

For the second trouble: That's why I don't use preloader...He will automaticly boot from the Healtscreen, it's normal, you can't change that...

Golfman560

TheRapist.com
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
You're getting black screens becasue in Preloader you enable Region Free settings/Forced Video modes. Just turn them off.

The second part is because of one of Preloader settings, which is "Return to: Preloader" Change it so that it returns to systemmenu.

And Blue-K Preloader is you're only true hope of unbricking your Wii without a modchip or a way to launch backups.

zuil10

Trophies
XP
Country
Thanks a lot, those settings change in preloder really solved my problem. Now everything runs smoothly from the disc channel.
I have softmii with preloder 0.27 and now every ISO runs perfecly.

Jeffinho

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
ok thanks my home button now goes to wii menu.
for the black screens i will test it in a few hours and i will see

MikeyTaylorGaming

YouTube Glitcher
Trophies
Website
youtube.com
XP
Country
United Kingdom
hmm maybe thats why my dragon quest swords doesnt work, goes out like the wii has been turned off or the av has been pulled out. but strangely enough when i tried sonic unleashed there were no problems and it worked perfectly lol wonder why that is eh?

but region forcing shouldnt cause this should it? perhaps video forcing modes... but i'm on a pal wii using pal backups on a UK TV so it still shouldnt make any difference should it?

which settings should i change to fix it sorry? i didnt get ya
tongue.gif

AsosaYoung

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Blue K need to learn to read, test, read again then test some more he may learn something and past on useful information. Preloader is Big stuff if you want more then just playing your original/backups. It allows for customization of your Wii. Also if you plan on install stuff on you toy this is near the top as of right now to unbrick your Wii unless you delete important stuff like IOS30.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    AncientBoi @ AncientBoi: :rofl2: