Hacking Black screen brick.

primulas

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Just an update. I was able to find a guy that was able to fix my Wii AND save my game data, thanks to a recommendation from Esehomes.

Basically what he did was dump my nand with his programmer. Change the keys to make it work on his old boot 2 wii. He then flashed it to his Wii, used bootmii to fix the system ios, redumped the nand, changed back the keys and reflashed it to my Wii. Holy run on sentence Batman!
rolleyes.gif

He said i was lucky i only had 1 bad block on my nand.

This guy was amazing. Shipped my Wii to him on Sat. He received Monday evening. Fixed it that night, and shipped it back tues morn. I got it Thurs.

If anyone has a bad brick like this i highly suggest him. he can be contacted at [email protected].

Thanks to all you guys for all your input as well. I really learned alot with this whole ordeal.

-Prim

DigitalDeviant

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
primulas said:
Just an update. I was able to find a guy that was able to fix my Wii AND save my game data, thanks to a recommendation from Esehomes.

Basically what he did was dump my nand with his programmer. Change the keys to make it work on his old boot 2 wii. He then flashed it to his Wii, used bootmii to fix the system ios, redumped the nand, changed back the keys and reflashed it to my Wii. Holy run on sentence Batman!
rolleyes.gif

He said i was lucky i only had 1 bad block on my nand.

This guy was amazing. Shipped my Wii to him on Sat. He received Monday evening. Fixed it that night, and shipped it back tues morn. I got it Thurs.

If anyone has a bad brick like this i highly suggest him. he can be contacted at [email protected].

Thanks to all you guys for all your input as well. I really learned alot with this whole ordeal.

-Prim

I'm assuming he charged you a fee, if so how much?

EseHomes

Banned!
Banned
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
WTF?!?! I still can't get DF to respond to any of my emails. I was starting to think that wasn't his email address, but you've confirmed that it is. He really must be pissed at me.

primulas

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
@ESE: Can't imagine him being too mad considering you are sending him business. But yea that's the email that i got ahold of him through. Though i don't think that is his primary email.

@Digital: Yea, he charged me. and i'm not sure it's proper for me to say. But i will say i found it reasonable(My gf thought so too.)

-Prim

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: https://youtu.be/e7BTm5WxMlw?si=YB0d6BWQ9YsaherL