Black screen after logo sometimes

overlord2020

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil
I bought nintendo Switch v2 unlocked via modchip, when I create the emunando in a partition of the SD card, everything works 100%, the boot of hekate enters without problems.

I choose, as I always did, the atmosphere option, the one on the left, and sometimes, it enters normally, but sometimes, it crashes after the logo on NS, it stays on, but a black screen, but this after installing the games and the homebrews.

I copied all the files from that link

github GNX/releases

please help I can't bear to turn it off by force.

I already changed the card, I'm using another one, and the same problem, I'm using a sandisk, yellow nintendo switch original, and another 128gb also original.

Attachments

• 20220430_151647.jpg
    20220430_151647.jpg
    1.1 MB · Views: 25

Delco6714

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I don't recommend using this AIO packs. I'm going to assume that is the issue.
Try setting up the SD card manually with the files from each author's repo.

Reactions: ELY_M

overlord2020

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil
I bought nintendo Switch v2 unlocked via modchip, when I create the emunando in a partition of the SD card, everything works 100%, the boot of hekate enters without problems.

I choose, as I always did, the atmosphere option, the one on the left, and sometimes, it enters normally, but sometimes, it crashes after the logo on NS, it stays on, but a black screen, but this after installing the games and the homebrews.

I copied all the files from that link

github GNX/releases

please help I can't bear to turn it off by force.

I already changed the card, I'm using another one, and the same problem, I'm using a sandisk, yellow nintendo switch original, and another 128gb also original.

It entered 5 times normally, but now it crashed 2, the only thing I did differently, was to remove the sd card again and install tinfoil, which I think is not working at the moment, at least here. I'm starting to believe that it may be the card slot, just now, the screen was like a white fog, I tried turning it off and on and nothing from the menu hekate, and when I went to see, the sd needed to fit better.

overlord2020

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil
It entered 5 times normally, but now it crashed 2, the only thing I did differently, was to remove the sd card again and install tinfoil, which I think is not working at the moment, at least here. I'm starting to believe that it may be the card slot, just now, the screen was like a white fog, I tried turning it off and on and nothing from the menu hekate, and when I went to see, the sd needed to fit better.

I think I'm close to solving it, tinfoil if it's on, they told me that it needs to install signpachers and etc, I didn't uninstall it, the only thing I did was clean the contact, and connect the sd card well, it's new, and the device too, I found it very strange.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    B @ btjunior: i am 16 but set my birthday to 9/11 lmao