Jmtaveira

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Portugal
Hi guys,

So I need your help . Yesterday I used my switch and updated Atmosphere to the latest version and played some games without any kind of issue .
Then I remembered I needed to update my software as well so I updated the console . It was installing and then it stuck in the Nintendo logo forever. I forced soft reset ( 15 sec power) . And now, whenever I start Atmos it just freezes after the Atmos logo. Is there anything I can do? Any help is appreciated , thank you very much

thesjaakspoiler

Trophies
XP
Country
Afghanistan
If you formatted your SD card with exFat, you might have broken your sd card by forcefully turning off your Switch.
I don't know of any way to fix that.
Format your SD card in FAT32 and reinstall everything again.
Save games are stored on the internal memory so those will return once you install a game again.

Jmtaveira

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Portugal
If you formatted your SD card with exFat, you might have broken your sd card by forcefully turning off your Switch.
I don't know of any way to fix that.
Format your SD card in FAT32 and reinstall everything again.
Save games are stored on the internal memory so those will return once you install a game again.
I have exfat card , I know it's risky but I never had problems . I officially updated sysnand while using atmosphere without emunand as well . Switch updated normally then, while rebooting , it got stuck on Nintendo logo . I forced shutdown loaded payload and I can see Atmosphere logo followed by a black screen of death .

Jmtaveira

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Portugal
I have exfat card , I know it's risky but I never had problems . I officially updated sysnand while using atmosphere without emunand as well . Switch updated normally then, while rebooting , it got stuck on Nintendo logo . I forced shutdown loaded payload and I can see Atmosphere logo followed by a black screen of death .
Don't hate me pls:(

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: Sup