Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Hyokia said:
Pippin666 said:
Hyokia said:
Thanks for your help cobleman.
It didn't work after renaming it SC7J52.
I found another way to get the update instead.
How ??
frown.gif

Pip'

I got the update by changing the Wii shop channel to the same region as my game using any region changer.

did you have to region change the whole wii? or was there an option to just change that channel? and did you have to delete your wii shop account?

Sorry for double post!

1d713

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
okay my wii is ntsc and so is my COD BO iso i tried going into multiplayer and go on wifi but it ask for an update telling me to go to the wii shop channel so i did tried doing that but whenever i click on the wii shop channel it brings me back to the home screen and i have never opened it before or have made a account on it what should i do my wii is ver 4.1u with latest homebrew ver

wiimanofthenorth

Trophies
XP
Country
Just got this loaded on wiiflow r304 with cIOS250[57]-v21d2x2.wad and I have SCv20 and IOS56 a newer version that what DOP has to offer, forgot the number. I remember it's only 1 up from that. And I have firmware 4.2E

But when I load COD:BO up and go to wifi, it just sits there saying please wait.

Everything else seems to work well enough going on the net.

Any ideas?

dysan

OP
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Greece
wiimanofthenorth said:
Just got this loaded on wiiflow r304 with cIOS250[57]-v21d2x2.wad and I have SCv20 and IOS56 a newer version that what DOP has to offer, forgot the number. I remember it's only 1 up from that. And I have firmware 4.2E

But when I load COD:BO up and go to wifi, it just sits there saying please wait.

Everything else seems to work well enough going on the net.

Any ideas?

did you create a 2nd online profile?
in order to play you have to create a 2nd online profile,let it connect to a match and then you can use your 1st profile to play online.

wiimanofthenorth

Trophies
XP
Country
We'll never know now, because...

I just had one profile, but reloaded using CFG, and it worked first time to grab the update. I then played an online game with still only ever creating one profile!

EDIT: I can now play as normal using wiiflow. Go figure???

Hyokia

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
fightonb3 said:
Hyokia said:
Pippin666 said:
Hyokia said:
Thanks for your help cobleman.
It didn't work after renaming it SC7J52.
I found another way to get the update instead.
How ??
frown.gif

Pip'

I got the update by changing the Wii shop channel to the same region as my game using any region changer.

did you have to region change the whole wii? or was there an option to just change that channel? and did you have to delete your wii shop account?

Sorry for double post!

Sorry for such a late reply, haven't visited this forum lately. Anyway to answer your questions no I didn't change the region of my wii, its still NTSC-J while the game is PAL. There is the option in any region changer to change the region for just the shop channel. And finally yes I did have to delete my wii shop account in order to change the region of the shop so the down side to all this is that you lose all the stuff you downloaded from the shop and any wii points you have in your account. Hope this helps.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    AncientBoi @ AncientBoi: Totally Nutz :rofl2: +1