black ops wii online problem

Discussion in 'Wii - Hacking' started by dragon_slayerxd, May 25, 2013.

1. dragon_slayerxd
    OP

dragon_slayerxd GBAtemp Regular

May 7, 2013
    United States
    Houston, Texas
    The game loads fine, I downloaded the ios 224 to fix the loading issue, but I tried to play zombies and says to download an update so it sends me to mulitplayer to download this patch. But nothing shows, and when I wanna play online no one is there. Is there a way to fix this, an Ios or something, and I download the latest nintendo shop channel ver 21 on my wii via mod mii. Yet nothing no update... If my blackops version is the issue can anyone lead me to a good download... But I think is something else anyone know whats going on? Thanks I would appreciate an answer

2. rooskie54

rooskie54 GBAtemp Regular

Jan 4, 2009
    United States
    That's a good way to not get any help. You can argue that most people here pirate, but when asking for help don't say you illegally downloaded the game. A lot of people here won't offer help if you start off with "I pirated this, why doesn't it work."

RchUncleSkeleton likes this.
  3. BlackWizzard17

BlackWizzard17 Don't worry Captin we'll buff out those scratches.

Dec 1, 2012
    United States
    E-Arth
    Did you update from online

4. dragon_slayerxd
    OP

May 7, 2013
    United States
    Houston, Texas
    well
    then sorry I'll edit that part out, I'm semi new here and well cause If I go to zombies is like u need an update from multiplayer it doesn't update so is just a loop u know? That's my issue neeed that update patch is there a wad version for that update?

5. BlackWizzard17

Dec 1, 2012
    United States
    E-Arth
    same thing happen to me, create two profiles. load your main one for one minute than load the other one for one minute. go back to your main one and it should update. if it works than every time you play you have to do this.

6. Rydian

Rydian Resident Furvertâ„¢

Feb 4, 2010
    United States
    Cave Entrance, Watching Cyan Write Letters
    You sure you're on the right site? This is GBATemp, we help people with ROMs and ISOs every single day.

7. rooskie54

rooskie54 GBAtemp Regular

Jan 4, 2009
    United States
    I'm well aware of GBATemp's reputation, but I've seen it before over the years. There are plenty of people here that don't care, but the rules clearly state:
    His post contained the name of a warez site (albeit a well known one) and anyone helping him in this thread is technically condoning piracy.

EDIT: Also having a ROM or ISO doesn't mean it was obtained illegally. It's very easy to rip your own ISOs (though not so much to dump your own ROMs). GBATemp has always been one of those "benefit of the doubt" places. If you say you downloaded it and where it came from the ability to assume it was ripped from the user's legitimate disc is gone. It's like going to a head shop and talking about smoking marijuana. They all know that's what you're going to do with any pipe you buy there, but the signs clearly say they're for tobacco use only. It'd be Wii - Warez Loaders and not Wii - Backup Loaders if piracy was fully condoned deal here.

8. Rydian

Rydian Resident Furvertâ„¢

Feb 4, 2010
    United States
    Cave Entrance, Watching Cyan Write Letters
    Yeah naming the site is the issue (I saw after the edit), but helping with pirated materials is not.

9. dragon_slayerxd
    OP

May 7, 2013
    United States
    Houston, Texas
    w
    Well can someone help :/ I mean this issue sucks... and I need to know how to fix it... Can I update the site via wad? or is this a iso issue? and sorry didn't know the naming site was bad... even though I never gave a link and is obvious lol

10. luke9511

luke9511 GBAtemp Regular

Sep 10, 2012
    United States
    run a syscheck, then take the file it makes and put it into modmii and see what you need to update, i bet something needs updating and thats why it wont work, i too have a downloaded copy of blackops and can play online though very laggy

11. Katsumi San

Katsumi San GBAtemp Fan

Jan 15, 2012
    Kyoto
    BlackOps>Multiplayer(not Zombies)>Create a second Profile>go online with second Profile>Download Update>Enjoy.
    Using Profile 1 does not work to update, issue is unknown. But after update is done you can use Profile 1 to go online. Just downloading update with Profile 1 is not work.

12. dragon_slayerxd
    OP

May 7, 2013
    United States
    Houston, Texas
    well I tried that and nothing u thin the iso is corrupt? I downloaded another Iso gonna try it with that one...

13. BlackWizzard17

Dec 1, 2012
    United States
    E-Arth
    Well it worked for me like i said and its not the iso thats the problem. is your usb formatted correctly

14. dragon_slayerxd
    OP

May 7, 2013
    United States
    Houston, Texas
    It was the iso, it was messed up, got a new one, and now it works! Thanks!

15. BlackWizzard17

Dec 1, 2012
    United States
    E-Arth
    Would you look at that, crazy iso. But seriously dont tell us you pirate games dude and your welcome

16. dragon_slayerxd
    OP

May 7, 2013
    United States
    Houston, Texas
    yeah idk guess it was a messed up one, and okay I'm sorry didn't know it was a rule.