Hacking Black Ops wii error 2 Screen Retail

LongLiveTheKing

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I tried Usb Gx, Wiiflow, Config usb, Uloader, and nothing works it get's stuck at loading screen any help. -;
i cant play it off the disc channel as well 4.2 wii

pwnsweet

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Australia
I have the same problem. It looks like the game has the 4.3 update on the disc. Playing through Gecko works for now until they find a solution to play it from usb.

ConJ

The Toker
Trophies
Website
xat.com
XP
Country
Yeah same here guys.
cry.gif

Error 002 on Disc channel.

No dark/cios corp installed. Updates blocked with Priiloader, CIOS rev 20, base 57 (not that it matters from disc channel).

Gonna try diferent methods now.

Edit:

Just ripped it hard drive.

It's working for me using my old favourite, CFG Loader.

CIOS Info above. All standard settings, nothing changed. I'd still like to get my retail disc working though if anybody has a any ideas.

LightyKD

Future CEO of OUYA Inc.
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
pwnsweet said:
I didn't check. If you do, update your WAD Manager to a version that uses IOS57 as it's base.

Well I tried to reinstall cios 249 rev 20 with the base of ios 57 but the darn thing telles me it's loading ios 57 and does nothing after that -_-' Ive tried multiple backup loaders and all I get is to the loading screen. ULoader using USB-DVD tells me that its a bad game partition and the Disc Channel using Darkcorp just gives me a black screen. Maybe someone could make a patched iso or something.

WiiPower

Trophies
XP
Country
Gambia, The
LightyKD said:
pwnsweet said:
249[57] rev.20 works. Thanks ConJ

Do you lose WAD manager support wen you install 249 with the base of ios 57?

Why still use IOS249 for WAD Manager? I switched to use IOS236 for WAD Manager and all system relevant tools when the 1st cIOS was released that had problems with WADs.

QUOTE(JustMe0815 @ Nov 10 2010, 04:01 AM)
go check http://gbatemp.net/t264014-black-ops-ap-pr...t&p=3253587

that worked for me.

So basically you just need to use cIOS57rev20 if you use Waninkoko's cIOS and that's it?

stickybit

Trophies
XP
Country
this is the 1st game not to work for me in a long time
im on 3.2e waninkos rev 17 using usb gx and all i get is the hanging at the loading screen
tried from disc also through neogamma does the same

i aint fiddled with my wii for ages ther been no need to but now it looks like this and possible some future games aint gonna work...
so whats the best solution for me?
i usually stick to waninkos revisions and im currently on 17 whats waninko on now?

goku1980

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
My 2cents
CoD Bo
Ok with 224v4 and 249v20 I can get online and play in zombie but not regular multiplayer, game disc is not retail any ideas if not just happy to be able to play on my end.
Update , this is how I got online to work for me : I used 249v20 in slot 250 the with my original profile then I created a new profile and multiplayer worked. Now that might be to many steps but if someone finds a easy way to do it please let me know I'd b happy to try it after work enjoy everyone

This post has been edited by goku1980: Today, 10:08 AM

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • Veho
  • BakerMan
    I rather enjoy a life of taking it easy. I haven't reached that life yet though.
    Veho @ Veho: https://youtube.com/watch?v=Y23PPkftXIY