black ops prestige question

Discussion in 'Wii - Console and Game Discussions' started by fattest, Apr 28, 2011.

Apr 28, 2011

black ops prestige question by fattest at 12:12 AM (684 Views / 0 Likes) 8 replies

1. fattest
    OP

Member fattest GBAtemp Fan

United States
    i know that all perks, money and weapons are reset when you switch over, but how long does it take to gain them back? from what i understand prestige has 15 levels, so do you unlock multiple things per level up?

2. XAlexBlitz209X

Member XAlexBlitz209X GBAtemp Regular

United States
    Not Really From What I Observe You Do Unlock Prestige Team Death Match,etc.Also When You Reach Prestige 14 You Can Get Gold Guns I Think

3. fattest
    OP

United States
    What I meant was how quickly to you unlock all the normal things like weapons once you switch to prestige? Are they already unlocked and you just buy them back, or do a few come back with every level up? Pro perks obviously you have to earn as you go by completing their challenges.

4. skystealer

Member skystealer Muah~

United States
    When you prestige, you basically start all over at Level 1 with a new emblem. You lose everything, as you level up, the items you got dont restore, but you will unlock them normally, and be able to buy them.

EDIT: I do believe that there are some things you can unlock as your prestige level raises... I know I saw something of it, cant remember it though.

5. changeling

Newcomer changeling Member

United States
    Yes, it's exactly like starting over with regard to weapons. They unlock like they did the first time around.

6. fattest
    OP

United States
    ok then it seems like the prestige level has nothing to do with regular level ups, i thought it replaced the normal level up system. thanks

7. youngrex

Newcomer youngrex Advanced Member

United States
    only thing your doing when you prestiged is unlocking the prestiged game mode and unlocking a new class each time you prestiged to a certain stiged then you can have up to 10 classes to edit other then that its like starting the game for the first time ever

8. terminal_illness

Member terminal_illness Dark Hadou Master

Canada
    you keep your "career " stats aswell.

9. PPSainity

Member PPSainity Blinded by Science

Canada