Black Ops Online Problem

Discussion in 'Wii - Nintendo Wi-Fi Connection' started by Drewfuss, Dec 28, 2010.

Dec 28, 2010

Black Ops Online Problem by Drewfuss at 9:06 PM (1,073 Views / 0 Likes) 3 replies

1. Drewfuss
    OP

Newcomer Drewfuss Newbie

Canada
    When I try to connect to WiFi, either in Multiplayer or on Zombies, it cannot connect to Call of Duty:Black Ops servers for some reason. When I go from online to solo on zombies it says that i will have to disconnect from Nintendo WiFi connection, so its not my internet, cause i can also go on the shop channel etc.. Please help, i really want to play Online!!

Thanks in advance, Drewfuss

2. Shano56

Member Shano56 noobie

United States
    what are you loading the game from? disc channel? disc backup? usb loader?

And don't rule out the possibility of internet problem. just cause one thing works doesn't mean your internet is perfect.

3. Quick-zeno

Member Quick-zeno GBAtemp Regular

Canada
    Have you updated to the latest blackops patch? (On the wii shop)
    Because if you're not on it its probably disconnecting you because of a bug that could harm online play for otheres

4. Drewfuss
    OP

Newcomer Drewfuss Newbie

Canada
    I am loading the game from disc channel, and I think I have the latest update, because I have never been asked to Update it during the game or on the Shop Channel. Also I don't think its my internet cause I have Modern Warfare: Reflex edition, and i can go online on that perfectly fine.