Hacking Black Ops freezing online.....

1stsinn

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
I would say that 1 out of every 3 matches the game will freeze and I have to hold the power button on the Wii to turn it off.

Is this common or is there a fix?

robbywu

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Jugo said:
If you play from a usb loader it never freezes and you dont get connection problems.

i play from wiiflow and get freezes all the time in multiplayer, never in the middle of a match tho always in the lobby

robvp

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
i used to get freezes online when loading from backup, sounded like the wii had trouble loading everything, switched to usb with cfg loader and now i never get freezes

Jugo

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Yea I used to use a cd loader but i switched to usb loader and I never froze or had any problems at all except when It was laggy. Maybe you should use cfg, I use it and dont get any problems.

$uPeRJjS&#0

Trophies
XP
Country
I play it on USB Loader GX Ciosx rev 20 base 57, it doesn't freeze but have you tried updating black ops? They ask you for an update, and I expierienced something where it looks like it freezes but its actually loading slow. The music repeats every 10 seconds and all i did was ignore it cause i was eating and after 5 mins it went normal again. That happened in the lobby.

LightyKD

Future CEO of OUYA Inc.
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Just played three online games and all three froze on me. I did the update before playing but it's horrible! To top things off, re-spawning takes between 10 and 37 seconds. I think I'll go back to Goldeneye for my multiplayer fix. I hope Conduit 2 wont be as buggy. Just in case someone is wondering, I did 2 games with DarkCorp and 1 with Neogamma.

Lazycus

Rotten
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
It's not Black Ops, it's your set-up. I've played it fine off DVD-R with a Wiikey, off DVD-R with NeoGamma, and from USB using WiiFlow. Of course the USB is obviously faster but I never get lockups online or offline.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: @Psionic Roshambo, Thats pretty cool.