Black Ops freezing online.....

Discussion in 'Wii - Backup Loaders' started by 1stsinn, Nov 30, 2010.

1. 1stsinn
    OP

1stsinn Advanced Member

Newcomer
    Oct 16, 2006
    I would say that 1 out of every 3 matches the game will freeze and I have to hold the power button on the Wii to turn it off.

Is this common or is there a fix?

2. Jugo

Jugo Advanced Member

Newcomer
    Apr 17, 2010
    United States
    If you play from a usb loader it never freezes and you dont get connection problems.

3. robbywu

robbywu Advanced Member

Newcomer
    Sep 10, 2010
    United States
    Ohio

i play from wiiflow and get freezes all the time in multiplayer, never in the middle of a match tho always in the lobby

4. robvp

robvp Newbie

Newcomer
    Nov 17, 2010
    United States
    i used to get freezes online when loading from backup, sounded like the wii had trouble loading everything, switched to usb with cfg loader and now i never get freezes

5. Jugo

Jugo Advanced Member

Newcomer
    Apr 17, 2010
    United States
    Yea I used to use a cd loader but i switched to usb loader and I never froze or had any problems at all except when It was laggy. Maybe you should use cfg, I use it and dont get any problems.

6. $uPeRJjS&#0

$uPeRJjS&#0 GBAtemp Fan

Jun 19, 2009
    Cardboard Box
    I play it on USB Loader GX Ciosx rev 20 base 57, it doesn't freeze but have you tried updating black ops? They ask you for an update, and I expierienced something where it looks like it freezes but its actually loading slow. The music repeats every 10 seconds and all i did was ignore it cause i was eating and after 5 mins it went normal again. That happened in the lobby.

7. LightyKD

LightyKD Future CEO of OUYA Inc.

Jun 25, 2008
    United States
    Angel Grove, CA
    Just played three online games and all three froze on me. I did the update before playing but it's horrible! To top things off, re-spawning takes between 10 and 37 seconds. I think I'll go back to Goldeneye for my multiplayer fix. I hope Conduit 2 wont be as buggy. Just in case someone is wondering, I did 2 games with DarkCorp and 1 with Neogamma.

8. Lazycus

Lazycus Rotten

Jul 22, 2006
    United States
    It's not Black Ops, it's your set-up. I've played it fine off DVD-R with a Wiikey, off DVD-R with NeoGamma, and from USB using WiiFlow. Of course the USB is obviously faster but I never get lockups online or offline.