black ops ds collectibles help

Discussion in 'NDS - Console and Game Discussions' started by leeday100196, Dec 4, 2010.

Dec 4, 2010
  1. leeday100196
    OP

Member leeday100196 GBAtemp's Official Infernape™

Australia
    hey guys i need a bit of help here. i have reached 48/50 collectibles in the DS version of black ops and im wondering where the last two are located. I'm missing one from mission 15: payback, and one from mission 16: cold feet. if someone could help me out here it would be greatly appreciated. also while you're on the topic could you please post as many other collectible locations (with screenshots if possible) to help out other players?

2. leeday100196
    OP

Australia
    the fourth one in cold feet is in a space to the right of the elevator leading to the sub pen.

3. FireGrey

Member FireGrey Undercover Admin

Australia
    Hmm, the storyline, haven't played it been to busy on Wi-fi

4. leeday100196
    OP

Australia
    well all i need now is the last collectible from the payback (mission 15) I've found the one under the left catwalk when you are supposed to provide sniper coverage, the one on top of the building in the next area and the one on the field at the end. SOMEBODY HELP ME! I NEED THIS LAST ONE TO UNLOCK THE PLAYER TITLE THE COLLECTOR...

5. leeday100196
    OP

Australia
    FOUND THE LAST ONE FINALLY! in the room in The Payback (mission 15) where the beacon is planted, as you walk about halfway down the stairs, put on your scope (if you still have your m40sup. that is...) and look over at the off-limits area over on the other side of the room. if you're sitting at the right angle, the collectable will be hidden in the corner and you will see it. shoot it and you got it!

6. leeday100196
    OP

Australia