OP
Banned
Trophies
Website
inuscreepystuff.blogspot.com
XP
Country
United States
I've fixed up that config file for DSTwitter, it's in the proper directory (along with some PocketPhysics data).... I can get DSTwitter to run on my R4, but when it gets to downloading icons or something, the screen turns black and all I can do is turn the handheld off. What's wrong?

Inunah

The Female Mistaken for a Male.
OP
Banned
Trophies
Website
XP
Country
United States
lolzed said:
did you dldi patch it?
Well, I don't remember what program I had for that... So I couldn't. I got a new one but double clicking it only made a box pop up for a quarter of a second then dissappear... Apparently there would have to be a command prompt involved but I don't know how to do that.

Inunah

OP
Banned
Trophies
Website
XP
Country
United States
What do I do?
unsure.gif

X D D X

Trophies
XP
Country
New Zealand
This happens to when i'm logged in on twitter on my computer. DSTwitter only works for me if i'm signed out on my computer or it gets stuck in the same place.

Inunah

OP
Banned
Trophies
Website
XP
Country
United States
X D D X said:
This happens to when i'm logged in on twitter on my computer. DSTwitter only works for me if i'm signed out on my computer or it gets stuck in the same place.
I've logged out of twitter on my computer and shut down trillian, which logs me into twitter every time I log onto that... But the problem still persists.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    RedColoredStars @ RedColoredStars: https://youtu.be/e1G3aKJ3g18?feature=shared