Beware! I got scammed by NDS-Card!

Discussion in 'Online Stores and Purchases' started by comput3rus3r, Mar 16, 2017.

1. comput3rus3r
    OP

comput3rus3r GBAtemp Advanced Fan

Aug 20, 2016
    United States
    I sent the money with paypal. I've already been charged and they keep sending me computer generated emails saying payment failed send payment again.

stay away.

guisadop likes this.

2. GamerzHell9137

GamerzHell9137 GBAtemp Psycho!

Nov 1, 2011
    Bosnia and Herzegovina
    Have you contacted support? If yes and they haven't answered just go to paypal and ask for refund?

3. comput3rus3r
    OP

Aug 20, 2016
    United States
    ok will try that thanks.

— Posts automatically merged - Please don't double post! —

Are they're supposed to be a sponsor here? pfft.

4. jowan

jowan GBAtemp Regular

Jun 10, 2008
    Colombia
    Darmstadt
    Send a complain to paypal, they0ll refund you plus charge 10 bucks to NDS-Card

5. comput3rus3r
    OP

Aug 20, 2016
    United States
    i really hope so. they're customer service is closed right now.

6. RedRedWine

RedRedWine Member

Newcomer
    Mar 15, 2017
    United States
    If you paid by PayPal you're 100% covered, and if you paid by a credit card you are 100% covered too. Just call your CC company and file a chargeback for an unreceived product.

7. The Real Jdbye

The Real Jdbye Always Remember 30/07/08

GBAtemp Patron
    The Real Jdbye is a Patron of GBAtemp and is helping us stay independent!

Our Patreon
    Mar 17, 2010
    Norway
    Alola
    It sounds like something just went wrong with their eCommerce software, it's a bit premature to say they scammed you. I'm sure they'll refund you or sort out the problem if you contact them.

Quantumcat, Pluupy, VinsCool and 7 others like this.
  8. Lilith Valentine

Lilith Valentine GBATemp's Wolfdog™ Cuddle lesbian

Sep 13, 2009
    Antarctica
    Between insane and insecure
    Do not do this! This will likely get their account banned!
    Nds-Card.com is the official sponor of the Temp. They are a trusted site and have not scammed anyone since they've started sponsoring us. This maybe an error or something you need to settle with them to correct.
    But do not get paypal involved until it's confirmed an actual scam.

9. The Real Jdbye

The Real Jdbye Always Remember 30/07/08

GBAtemp Patron
    The Real Jdbye is a Patron of GBAtemp and is helping us stay independent!

Our Patreon
    Mar 17, 2010
    Norway
    Alola
    Yeah, PayPal banned the sale of flashcarts a while ago, so if they find out that the account actually belongs to a flashcart seller, they'll most certainly ban them. I would give nds-card a chance to make up for what was most certainly an error in their software and not something done on purpose.

10. jowan

jowan GBAtemp Regular

Jun 10, 2008
    Colombia
    Darmstadt
    Oh ok, didn't know that paypal banned that, ok thanks for the info, it's just that I recently had to go trough a similar situation (a hotel in Amsterdam took my money even after I cancelled the reservation) so the only way to get my money back was to hit them where it hurts.

11. comput3rus3r
    OP

Aug 20, 2016
    United States
    well they're still sending me bs email about not receiving payment after i've confirmed with paypal that they got the money.

— Posts automatically merged - Please don't double post! —

well i'm not the only one getting scammed by them.
    https://gbatemp.net/threads/so-i-tried-to-get-an-r4-but-i-got-this-email.463748/

as i said i've already confirmed with paypal that they got the money and they keep acting like they haven't got anything.

Last edited by comput3rus3r, Mar 16, 2017
  12. proflayton123

proflayton123 Undeclared Shitposter 2.1

Jan 11, 2016
    Japan
    日本
    Does it say payment pending or accepted? Did you send the the right email??

13. comput3rus3r
    OP

Aug 20, 2016
    United States
    payment is completed in paypal. spoke to paypal customer service. sent it to the email posted in their email and then they tell me

"Which one paypal account you sent to?
    It seems we have not told you our paypal account.
    Thanks for your helping to confirm.
    nds-card.com"

14. proflayton123
    This message by proflayton123 has been removed from public view by p1ngpong, Mar 16, 2017, Reason: dont post these paypal addresses publicly.
    Mar 16, 2017
  15. comput3rus3r
    This message by comput3rus3r has been removed from public view by p1ngpong, Mar 16, 2017, Reason: dont post these paypal addresses publicly.
    Mar 16, 2017
  16. proflayton123
    This message by proflayton123 has been removed from public view by p1ngpong, Mar 16, 2017, Reason: dont post these paypal addresses publicly.
    Mar 16, 2017
  17. comput3rus3r
    This message by comput3rus3r has been removed from public view by p1ngpong, Mar 16, 2017, Reason: dont post these paypal addresses publicly.
    Mar 16, 2017
  18. proflayton123
    Mar 16, 2017
  19. GalladeGuy

GalladeGuy Freeze Kirby :3

Oct 28, 2015
    United States
    I ordered my DSTT from there. Very good service, and my package came just as I had ordered it.

proflayton123 likes this.
  20. Lilith Valentine

Lilith Valentine GBATemp's Wolfdog™ Cuddle lesbian

Sep 13, 2009
    Antarctica
    Between insane and insecure
    Being that the OP never replied, there's not much to work with on this. But there was really no reason to bring up your issue in that thread, when you've already opened your own thread.
    You may need to cancel your first payment and order again with that paypal. Unfortunately due paypal banning flashcart sites, nds-card.com has had to use this roundabout method to avoid getting banned.

21. p1ngpong

p1ngpong Unamused frog

Former Staff
    Apr 18, 2008
    Croatia
    DS Scene
    Flashcart dealers that operate through paypal get their paypal shutdown. NDS card have to be careful with the way they operate through paypal to keep their accounts open and make it easier for us to pay them. NDS Card have been a sponsor here for years and have served thousands of members with little to no issues, instead of making a sensational post immediately contact them and discuss the situation, once everything is clarified I am sure you will be satisfied with their customer service. Please speak to NDS Card and let them know what the issue is before you post here again. Thanks.

Quantumcat, NutymcNuty and Ryccardo like this.
  22. Truner

Truner GBAtemp Regular

May 26, 2011
    Hungary
    Budapest
    Just 3 days ago a card I ordered from them arrived and it's a legitimate one too. Sketchy as the whole deal looks and the way you have to pay them, it's a good service, don't worry.

23. TesseractStorm

TesseractStorm Advanced Member

Newcomer
    Feb 16, 2017
    United States
    I'd try emailing them with the transaction details from paypal and the order info from the site. It's possible they haven't associated the payment to the order. Also helps to mark on the order that payment was sent if you haven't already.

24. migles

migles Mei the sexiest bae

GBAtemp Patron
    migles is a Patron of GBAtemp and is helping us stay independent!

Our Patreon
    Sep 19, 2013
    Saint Kitts and Nevis
    my dad works for nintendo.
    not to mention i seen several times, @Costello usually keeps an eye in this threads, gives a word to nds-card and things get worked on...

25. sephiro499

sephiro499 Newbie

Newcomer
    Oct 19, 2012
    United States
    NDS-Card service is amazing. I've purchased twice. The second time I choose the air mail shipping. I got my order, to the east coast of the USA, in 3 fucking days FROM CHINA!

jamespoo likes this.