Gaming Best Wii Tennis Game?

saison

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
With the release of Top Spin 4, I played the demo on the 360 at a friend's house and it was real badarse for a demo. I've heard that the Wii version is pretty terrible, and I watched a little gameplay, and the whole circular pointer where you will be hitting seemed to throw it off for me pretty bad.

So my question would be, with experience or knowledge, what is the superior Tennis game for the Wii? No cameo games, like Mario, Sonic, or something like that though... And hopefully with at least local multi(2)player support.

Goli

RPG
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Cote d'Ivoire
Grand Slam Tennis is pretty fun, but you need a motion + for it to work properly.
It also has both local and online multiplayer modes if I recall correctly.
Oh and WSR table tennis :>.

raydog4u2

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Grand Slam Tennis is the best by far.
You don't need a Motion Plus to play but it is an optio if you want. I personally have been playing and online for over 1.5 yrs. and don't know how anyone could play wit the Motion Plus. Too erratic and difficult to control. However many players use the wiimote and nunchuk which for me requires way to much coordination but master this and you're pretty good. I only use the wiimote and must play almost every day. Coming in second would be Top Spin 4.

Clarky

Don't you know who I think I am?
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Virtua tennis 09 I believe uses motion plus, if the Wii port is any good is someone else's guess

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • Xdqwerty
    what are you looking at?
  • BakerMan
    I rather enjoy a life of taking it easy. I haven't reached that life yet though.
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: @AncientBoi, https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7jUWpmU-X8k