Hacking Best way to get to 3.65?

Baccabechoppin

GBAtemp's Finest Bacca!
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Australia
I hacked my Vita the other day via use of the Trinity exploit, and downgraded to 3.60 via Moduro. Now with a select handful of games I receive the (C1-6703-6) error. I have read up and it is to my understanding that this is due to my firmware being too low and that I should upgrade to 3.65 in order to fix this issue.
What would be the best way to go about doing this?

Reactions: alivebacon

adam1290

Trophies
XP
Country
There are tutorials, probably somewhere on this site, that outline how to upgrade to specific firmwares. I remember I did it a couple of years ago and it was easy enough.

Reactions: alivebacon

smf

Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
I hacked my Vita the other day via use of the Trinity exploit, and downgraded to 3.60 via Moduro. Now with a select handful of games I receive the (C1-6703-6) error. I have read up and it is to my understanding that this is due to my firmware being too low and that I should upgrade to 3.65 in order to fix this issue.
What would be the best way to go about doing this?

You can use ref00d to run games that require > 3.60, seems to work for me.

But if you really want 3.65 then I believe you can grab the 3.65 PUP and install it with modoru.

There are games that require later than 3.65, so you will probably need to use ref00d anyway.

Last edited by smf,

CTR640

Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
Yep, stay on 3.60 and use ref00d to play the games that requires 3.65.
And since you're probably not that experienced like me, avoid using enso_ex or it will fuck up your device to the next dimension.

Either way, you cannot go wrong with 3.60 and 3.65.

Reactions: Condarkness_XY

playstays_shun

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
If I’m on 3.55, should I upgrade to 3.60 and stay/mod that one? Can i still use PSN store?

3.55 is my baseline.. or should i be on latest? Are all firmwares hackable?

CTR640

Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
If I’m on 3.55, should I upgrade to 3.60 and stay/mod that one? Can i still use PSN store?

You cannot go wrong with 3.60 and 3.65 . You can still use PSN store by using the spoofing in HENKAKU settings. Spoof it using the numbers 3.70.

playstays_shun

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
You cannot go wrong with 3.60 and 3.65 . You can still use PSN store by using the spoofing in HENKAKU settings. Spoof it using the numbers 3.70.

Thx

And with sd2vita taking up game slot if you wanted to archive your games you would dump to the vita memory card , pop sd2vita in game port after and transfer?

Or is sd2vita for storing something else vs the vita memory card? Can I use psn purchases to go to sd2vita or it doesn’t work that way.

Just curious. Also got the 1000 model not the slim

I will have a small physical vita library and only plan on buying a few psn title so not sure it’s worth bothering Doing any sort of hacking but reading up at least. Digital is convenient too

Last edited by playstays_shun,

CTR640

Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
Thx

And with sd2vita taking up game slot if you wanted to archive your games you would dump to the vita memory card , pop sd2vita in game port after and transfer?

Or is sd2vita for storing something else vs the vita memory card? Can I use psn purchases to go to sd2vita or it doesn’t work that way.

I will have a small physical vita library and only plan on buying a few psn title so not sure it’s worth bothering Doing any sort of hacking but reading up at least. Digital is convenient too
Regarding the sd2vita, I have no idea to be honest as I've never done that before but you can follow this video:

And also this:
https://gbatemp.net/threads/new-to-vita-hacking-sd2vita-question.540067/

Vinceherman

Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom

https://vita.hacks.guide/

follow that guide, and pick "updating firmware 3.60" you can still use the store via firmware spoofing

Thx

you can transfer game cartridges from the Vita directly to your PC via USB, then transfer to the micro SD and pop it back in your SD2Vita.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • S @ salazarcosplay:
    Im gonna see if I can find a ps4 to buy
  • S @ salazarcosplay:
    now that firm ware 11 supposedly is exploitable
  • S @ salazarcosplay:
    did you see the fallout series
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    Yea is pretty good
  • BakerMan @ BakerMan:
    an elder scrolls movie or show would be cool, but which elder scrolls game would it be based on?
  • BakerMan @ BakerMan:
    oh who am i kidding it'd be skyrim
    +1
  • BakerMan @ BakerMan:
    but,since they're only a few years apart, a morrowind + oblivion series would also be cool
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Taco Saturday
  • AncientBoi @ AncientBoi:
    Uhh, It's 🌯 Saturday dude. :) js
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    Nope that for tomorrow, cinco de mayo, today is bbq chicken on the grill.
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Juan's new years I forgot
    +2
    :hrth::toot::grog::grog::grog::bow: HAPPY BIRTHDAY to me :bow::grog::grog::toot::hrth:
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    One day away from Juan's birthday
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Only if you send him feet
    +1
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    Happy birthday!
    +1
    Thank You :D
  • realtimesave @ realtimesave:
    heh I got a guy who created an account just yesterday asking me where to find mig switch roms
  • realtimesave @ realtimesave:
    too much FBI watching this website to answer that kind of question lol
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Has the mig switch found loopholes without requiring game keys?
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    @AncientBoi, happy birthday
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: