Hardware Best Way to Clean a Controller (Switch Pro Controller)

godreborn

Welcome to the Machine
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
what is the best stuff to use to clean a controller (any controller really)? I have a switch controller that has a streak of paint near two of the buttons, probably from use. I'm using the smash bros. controller btw, and it's in the grey area. there are black dots of paint near two of the buttons. I tried using electronic cleaner on some 360 controllers, and it ended up making them sticky, so I don't want to do that again. it didn't fix the problem either, but now that they're no longer sticky thanks to the air.

Shadow#1

Wii, 3DS Softmod & Dumpster Diving Expert
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
what is the best stuff to use to clean a controller (any controller really)? I have a switch controller that has a streak of paint near two of the buttons, probably from use. I'm using the smash bros. controller btw, and it's in the grey area. there are black dots of paint near two of the buttons. I tried using electronic cleaner on some 360 controllers, and it ended up making them sticky, so I don't want to do that again. it didn't fix the problem either, but now that they're no longer sticky thanks to the air.
Googone

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: @K3Nv2, https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BLdXfFsgvkE