Best Starting Apps hacks etc

Discussion in 'NDS - Emulation and Homebrew' started by UnseenHero, Jul 30, 2009.

Jul 30, 2009
  1. UnseenHero
    OP

Member UnseenHero The UnseenHero

Canada
    Well i have been really focused on my wii these days.
    Then i read on the front page about a msn for ds?
    so then i remebered my M3 Real DS has homebrew and i wanted to know what are best apps hacks for it or for someone to start with?

2. kennypu

Member kennypu GBAtemp Fan

United States
  3. PettingZoo

Member PettingZoo yesss

Australia
    First thing is first, head over here and download the latest iSakuReal and put it on your cart.
    The next thing is just to get the essentials in kennypu's post.

The main reason you should get iSakuReal other than the fact it is an awesome triple booter, but is because even though Sakura is so good you still need to boot into something else to use most homebrew. So what I recommend is booting into iTouch firmware and making favourites of your most used homebrew, the reason you should boot into the iTouch firmware is that it is faster than the Touchpod (Official M3 Real) firmware. Though a good way of testing homebrew on your cart is to follow these steps, though all your homebrew should load fine from the iTouch firmware.

Sakura>iTouch>DSOrganise>Touchpod.

4. UnseenHero
    OP

Member UnseenHero The UnseenHero

Canada
    I saw them but only interesting ones where the mp3 player one (one that looks like ipod) and the one that plays nes games on second slot

I only have a second slot card also is there any specific things M3 Real ds cant do?