Best Slot 2 RAM Poll

Discussion in 'NDS - Flashcarts and Accessories' started by Sir G, Jul 25, 2009.

?
  1. G6 Lite

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  2. M3 DS Real GBA Expansion Pack

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  3. M3 Perfect

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
Multiple votes are allowed.
  1. Sir G
    OP

Sir G Member

Newcomer
    Jul 1, 2009
    United States
    Which slot 2 cart with 32 MB of RAM is the best cart for use with GBA Exploader (for GBA games), Moonshell 2, DS Linux, the NDS Browser, and SNEmulDS if I am using Supercard DS One? As in, which cart has the most support from homebrew developers? I would rather not be recommended a Supercard slot 2, because of their GBA compatibility and slow RAM. Thank you for any input.

P.S. If a cart has multiple revisions, please tell me, as I would not like incompatibility to occur because of this like it does with different revisions of the 3 in 1. Also, if you have a suggestion that is not on this list please post it. Again, thank you very much for your help.

2. antonkan

antonkan GBAtemp Maniac

Jun 13, 2009
    Canada
    Burlington, ON
    I choose an M3 GBA Expansion Pack for M3 Real. It also works for M3i Zero too.

3. Da-Bomb1

Da-Bomb1 GBAtemp Advanced Fan

Apr 19, 2009
    Canada
    BC, Canada
    Um...why isn't the 3in1 up there? I mean, it can be incompatible, but it works...usually.

4. BoxShot

BoxShot Chiyo-chan :3

Dec 18, 2008
    United States
    Middle of the ocean.
    No 3 in 1 really? .... M3 expansion only really has 1 homebrew that supports its ram and that would be moonshell 2. I'd say 3 in 1.

5. Advi

Advi GBAtemp Maniac

Jan 26, 2009
    United States
    I use the M3 expansion, works fine for me. BoxShot: it supports DSOrganize and SNEmulDS, have you even tried?

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice