Best Slot 2 RAM Poll

Discussion in 'NDS - Flashcarts and Accessories' started by Sir G, Jul 25, 2009.

?

Which one is the best?

1. G6 Lite

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  2. M3 DS Real GBA Expansion Pack

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  3. M3 Perfect

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
Multiple votes are allowed.
Jul 25, 2009

Best Slot 2 RAM Poll by Sir G at 12:19 AM (839 Views / 0 Likes) 4 replies

1. Sir G
    OP

Newcomer Sir G Member

United States
    Which slot 2 cart with 32 MB of RAM is the best cart for use with GBA Exploader (for GBA games), Moonshell 2, DS Linux, the NDS Browser, and SNEmulDS if I am using Supercard DS One? As in, which cart has the most support from homebrew developers? I would rather not be recommended a Supercard slot 2, because of their GBA compatibility and slow RAM. Thank you for any input.

P.S. If a cart has multiple revisions, please tell me, as I would not like incompatibility to occur because of this like it does with different revisions of the 3 in 1. Also, if you have a suggestion that is not on this list please post it. Again, thank you very much for your help.

2. antonkan

Member antonkan GBAtemp Maniac

Canada
    I choose an M3 GBA Expansion Pack for M3 Real. It also works for M3i Zero too.

3. Da-Bomb1

Member Da-Bomb1 GBAtemp Advanced Fan

Canada
    Um...why isn't the 3in1 up there? I mean, it can be incompatible, but it works...usually.

4. BoxShot

Member BoxShot Chiyo-chan :3

United States
    No 3 in 1 really? .... M3 expansion only really has 1 homebrew that supports its ram and that would be moonshell 2. I'd say 3 in 1.

5. Advi

Member Advi GBAtemp Maniac

United States
    I use the M3 expansion, works fine for me. BoxShot: it supports DSOrganize and SNEmulDS, have you even tried?