Newcomer
Trophies
Website
www.1emulation.com
XP
Country
United States
IMO: R4 DS/M3 Simply.

I wonder if all threads in all of the forums on the internets in which people ask what they should buy without even trying to search for old posts would add up to a bigger number than the number of brain cells shared by the users who posted them.

son2fu

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
i like the r4ds because alot of people use it, its cheap, and it can do what i want to on it.
if you have problems with it, theres almosta guarantee that someone has a solution.

TLSpartan

Kills threads
Trophies
XP
Country
If you get an R4 you have to use the ARM7 fix on certain games....

If you get any major Slot-1(SCDS,R4,EZ5,M3S) you will be totally fine IMO

But, I would recommend the SCDS as it has realtime cheat,slow mo,in game guide,perfect download play(I know the R4 has some of those features). Customizable save types(You don't get stuck with a 512KB one). If you have 20 games that's 10MB of saves. sidneyyoung will fill in the blanks for me
laugh.gif

stop_loading

Trophies
XP
Country
right now... cycloDS first, followed by acekard, then R4&G6 on distant 3rd

wait a month or so and acekard might came out on top, since pretty much all the cons on acekard are firmware-related

OSW

Wii King
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
no i think cyclo first, supercard ds second, acekard rpg third. then i think acekard will rise in the order (possibly to first), and if supercard ds upgrades it's loader to 1.71 moonshell it might be on par with cyclo.

webjedi

Trophies
XP
Country
United States

DarkAura

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Canada
I think this site may help you, some gbatemp admins from here offer their input as well.

http://dsdatabase.org/bestflashcart.html

PharaohsVizier would be proud of you.

Be sure to check that site out, it has good input. I know I said go for the R4, but you actually get a CycloDS. I would get one, but my R4's still holding up and I see no need in replacing it. But then, the R4 has a ton more skins out there that you can download, as well as programs that you can use to make your own. Of course, you can also make your own CycloDS. But in terms of functionality, get the Cyclo.

simoonsoon

Newcomer
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
go for cyclo ds, m3 simply, or maybe wait for acekard rpg to come out.. it might take a while for the acekard team to get a good firmware out though.. i have an r4ds and its basically been perfect but they MIGHT be inactive.. main sites for them down.. =/

D

Deleted User

R4. It works. It works good. It's cheap. It's cheap. It's cheap. Good support in forums.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: @Sonic Angel Knight, Meth cake lol