Best site to buy an Acekard 2i ?

Kadin

Ain't no rest for the wicked...
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Which site has the best reputation for not selling fake cards and also won't gouge me on shipping to the US? If you were to buy it, where would you buy it from?

I found gameplayfun.com via shoptemp, anyone have experience with them? Seems to have some decent feedback but possibly slow shipping?

[EDIT] Ok I bought from GPF based on additional input here and other places via Google.

Jugarina

Trophies
Website
youngevity.com
XP
Country
United States
I 2nd Realhotstuff's shop. I have done multiple orders with them, (all where free shipping) and every time they where the real deal "stuff".

You might pay a few bucks more overall then elsewhere but you get your "stuff" faster, (time is money) and you get legit "stuff" well packaged. The shop is located in New Jersey.

Kadin

Ain't no rest for the wicked...
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Well I decided to go with gameplayfun after reading up a bit more and getting some more input. Thanks for the input everyone. Sorry to the two posters above me, didn't see your comments before I bought it. I'll keep them in mind though for the future.
smile.gif

chubiboi

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
gameplayfun is fine only problem is was when I ordered my supercard ds two from them it didnt come with the tracking number. That was solved though because I emailed the owner and he gave it to me. The shipping was fast took only 2 bussiness days.

Yeloazndevil

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I bought from a place not listed at shoptemp called leetmod.com , ordered a acekard 2i (HW81) preflashed to latest fw for $16.99 and $1.99 shipping. Came from Washington in 2 days to California. I've ordered several times from this place and none of the cards are fake.

DaveMode

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I'm new to the whole DS scene. Bought an acekard 2i from realhotstuff, my first time using them, and everything went well. I'm in the US. Total cost was $18 (shipping was free) and I got it 5 days after ordering. Would definitely use these guys again.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    realtimesave @ realtimesave: @DinohScene hi