Best R4 Card? (for DS play)

Discussion in '3DS - Flashcards & Custom Firmwares' started by drnkbeer, Apr 18, 2016.

1. drnkbeer
    OP

drnkbeer Member

Newcomer
    Apr 7, 2016
    Hello all,
    Just looking into getting a new R4 card been out of the scene for a while so the influx of all of the new cards (and possible clones) is a bit daunting. I've read a fair few articles and posts though many are close to 2 or 3 years old by the time of reading and I was wondering if things had changed.

So from what I've read, the best R4 cards I've read about are the "R4I Gold 3DS" and the "R4i SDHC 3DS RTS" *EDIT* Or if anyone can suggest a card that is better than that.

Does anyone have any insight into the two cards? I'm aware that they are both quite frequently updated and the price difference is minimal so really just need actual feedback from users of either card.

Thanks!
    DB

Last edited by drnkbeer, Apr 18, 2016
  2. Alternator47

Alternator47 Advanced Member

Newcomer
    Sep 2, 2015
    United States
  3. drnkbeer
    OP

drnkbeer Member

Newcomer
    Apr 7, 2016
  4. The Real Jdbye

The Real Jdbye Always Remember 30/07/08

GBAtemp Patron
    The Real Jdbye is a Patron of GBAtemp and is helping us stay independent!

Our Patreon
    Mar 17, 2010
    Norway
    Alola
    R4i Gold 3DS (r4ids.cn) is the best unless you're willing to pay extra for GBA/SNES emulation and a built in cheat searcher and get the DSTWO. You can get it from GBAtemp's sponsor here: http://www.nds-card.com/ProShow.asp?ProID=149

drnkbeer likes this.